Joe Maddon OUT as manager

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I thought it was fine to get Eaton. But then take him out after that 1 batter. Shouldn't have left him in for the next inning .

I bet he'd love to have a do over on that. Go to Maeda for the 8th and Jansen for the 9th. Game was there to be had.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The other guy going into the season needing his extension to be done, get a 4 year deal to 2022, makes this huge mistake in judgement, and people are still pissed Maddon is gone?

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Was listening to L.A. Radio this morning since I wanted to hear Dodger fan reactions.

Lot of them were saying The reason Maddon hasn't signed w/ the Angels is because he is waiting for the Dodgers job.

Interesting. A few more called inquring if Maddon can be the manager next year and get them a ring.

Its called Dodger Talk podcast and you can hear it on apple/android phones.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Was listening to L.A. Radio this morning since I wanted to hear Dodger fan reactions.

Lot of them were saying The reason Maddon hasn't signed w/ the Angels is because he is waiting for the Dodgers job.

Interesting. A few more called inquring if Maddon can be the manager next year and get them a ring.

Its called Dodger Talk podcast and you can hear it on apple/android phones.

Does he know how to manage their pen?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I would assume he was waiting on Phi. That job just opened. Home town

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand why he’d want to manage the angels. They are a bad team with no real hope for improvement. All the other jobs are better situations (Phillies, Padres, Dodgers, and even the Mets probably).

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand why he’d want to manage the angels. They are a bad team with no real hope for improvement. All the other jobs are better situations (Phillies, Padres, Dodgers, and even the Mets probably).

hes in good w the owner