Jordan Howard getting praise from Loggains

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Like it matters what Loggains says. Anyone have Ron Turners number?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So replace an inexperienced predictable coordinator with an experienced predictable coordinator.

:facepalm:

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he starts this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know why the Bears are so dedicated to Langford. Dude has looked terrible.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't know why the Bears are so dedicated to Langford. Dude has looked terrible.

It is not that he is terrible, he is more of a complimentary back. Abandoning the running game has not helped either. Jordan should have gotten some carries week 1.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Howard is a rookie and unless he's got Ezekial Elliot type status he won't unseat a player with a year of NFL experience regardless if that player is a not done anything player like Langford...right away, but that day is coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Some rookies need to be gradually worked into playtime as opposed to being thrown into action right away.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So replace an inexperienced predictable coordinator with an experienced predictable coordinator.

:facepalm:

I'm not saying bring back Ron Turner but Turner has had some success as an OC in the NFL, something Logjam wishes he could get a sniff of.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
If he can become the starter and stay over 5.5 and show he can get the blocking job done I would call that phenomenal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed. He obviously wouldn't keep that ypc so high if he got more carries, but I don't know how you don't give him a shot, especially with how much our run-game has struggled.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Agreed. He obviously wouldn't keep that ypc so high if he got more carries, but I don't know how you don't give him a shot, especially with how much our run-game has struggled.
I think you give this adjusted o line this week with a rotation at rb, we have been against two really good d lines. If they don't get it done or Howard really flashes again I would move him up the chart for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
he doesn't need praise.....he needs the football so we can see what we have for RB's, right now you can cut #1 and #2 and not miss anything

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
One thing I liked about Ron Turner he wasn't scared to go deep.