Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It seemed like JH needed a change of scenery to get his shit back together anyway so just glad he's doing well. Wish him the best be he was no longer playing like that here. Weird 2018 offseason showing some discontent with his social media moves and comments and then unproductive year before the trade. Didn't look this hard bodied or crisp his last season here. He looked like he wanted out and got his wish.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Haha he's an Eagle now he sucks, he's always sucked! Nagy's offensive genius was just too much for this peabraned shitbird to understand. HAVE FUN SUCKING IN PHILLY!

msadows

Liked Posts:
It seemed like JH needed a change of scenery to get his shit back together anyway so just glad he's doing well. Wish him the best be he was no longer playing like that here. Weird 2018 offseason showing some discontent with his social media moves and comments and then unproductive year before the trade. Didn't look this hard bodied or crisp his last season here. He looked like he wanted out and got his wish.

remy inbound in 3...2....1

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah. Well maybe he needed a change of scenery, but the scenery he needed a change from is worse than it was when he was here. I got a hunch that Jim Brown, Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith would have a hard time succeeding in this scenery.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah. Well maybe he needed a change of scenery, but the scenery he needed a change from is worse than it was when he was here. I got a hunch that Jim Brown, Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith would have a hard time succeeding in this scenery.
Walter Payton had some piss poor Oline’s in his day, but with his super talent it didn’t matter, he was breaking tackles and finding holes in every defence that’s why is the greatest of all time, as for Howard, Nagy just misused him, Nagy was looking for a player like Matt Forte in Howard and that was simply not his game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It was obviously a great block but he wouldn't knock a player like Hendricks back like that if Hendricks saw him coming. I think Hendricks thought he was about to go around that o-lineman and have a free hit on Wentz and never saw Howard coming. Still a great block though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy is finding out what it meant to have a back who always falls forward for an extra yard or two.

Montgomery looks good though. I feel he is capable of a big game when the weather turns adn the matchup is right. Maybe that second Packers game they can go run the football.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery looks good though. I feel he is capable of a big game when the weather turns adn the matchup is right.

Based on what I saw last night...the Chargers defense can stop anything but a pass catching RB. Monty and Cohen should own that match-up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well ya but there was something up above his shoulders as well. I liked Howard and don't think they got rid of him just because of fit. There seemed to be some disidence there.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

He wasn't used.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagy is finding out what it meant to have a back who always falls forward for an extra yard or two.

Montgomery looks good though. I feel he is capable of a big game when the weather turns adn the matchup is right. Maybe that second Packers game they can go run the football.
Falling forward for that extra yard got him to 3.2 per carry.

I prefer backs who don’t fall.

Did Howard crack 50 yesterday ? I know he was in his 3.2 range.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
JH has always been very good in pass protection. This is nothing new.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Haha he's an Eagle now he sucks, he's always sucked! Nagy's offensive genius was just too much for this peabraned shitbird to understand. HAVE FUN SUCKING IN PHILLY!
He's been pretty good as an Eagle. Averaging 4.5 YPC on the season, has caught the ball better than expected and has 5 TDs on the season. Sure he was underwhelming with a 3.77 YPC and 0 TDs against the Vikings, but I'd say the entire team was underwhelming.

He's been their best RB this season. I'm good with him getting 12-15 touches a game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
...has caught the ball better than expected and has 5 TDs on the season.

There were like two of us who saw that he needed to work on his catching, he did it during the offseason, and we gave him credit for being a lot better at it.

...then there were the ppl that had a hard-on for Kareem Hunt, who would never admit he got better at pass catching. They wanted him gone no matter what. And now look.... LOL.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Lol and the bears fuckin traded up for a useless running back smh