Jordan Love

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
well the guys I see hyped are Herbert, Fromm and Eason. Keep this in mind.....it's a team sport, no one player will "dominate."
He's Jordan Love, not Micheal Jordon.:)
Even Joe Burrow needed help from his LSU teammates. He won't have the talent around him in pros.

I agree with that. My only point is while his athletic traits are nice, he couldn’t seem to put it all together consistently. I get it’s a team sport, I just get weary of smaller school guys who didn’t put up elite stats. Who knows though? He may end up being a really good NFL QB.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
How would you feel if pace traded both 2nd round picks to the Jags for the #20(And the 4th rounder back) and drafted Jordan Love with the pick?

I threw this idea up a couple days ago as a joke, since pace LOVES to trade up and get rid of draft assets. Since I've seen about 3-4 people throwing the same idea out there(Trade into the 20's, pick love).

This would obviously mean we would trade Mitch on draft day. My guess is he's worth a 3rd/4th.

A nice lil breakdown of Jordan Love by JT O'Sullivan(He has a whole channel of in depth QB prospect scouting if any of you are interested. Might have sucked as a QB but he's fairly good at breaking shit down).

Why not a 2nd and Mitchell for their pick.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
How would you feel if pace traded both 2nd round picks to the Jags for the #20(And the 4th rounder back) and drafted Jordan Love with the pick?

I threw this idea up a couple days ago as a joke, since pace LOVES to trade up and get rid of draft assets. Since I've seen about 3-4 people throwing the same idea out there(Trade into the 20's, pick love).

This would obviously mean we would trade Mitch on draft day. My guess is he's worth a 3rd/4th.

A nice lil breakdown of Jordan Love by JT O'Sullivan(He has a whole channel of in depth QB prospect scouting if any of you are interested. Might have sucked as a QB but he's fairly good at breaking shit down).

Not sure how you trade Trubisky and have him start week 1 at the same time since Foles is just a backup

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
Not sure how you trade Trubisky and have him start week 1 at the same time since Foles is just a backup

I haven’t checked the value chart, but jags 1 and our 4 back for our 2 2nds has to be pretty close, right?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It would be great if we could get him without giving up both 2nd rounders this year

I think the reason I would like to see Love is because he is the opposite of Trubisky.....

Trubisky was considered the "safe" pick and Love is risky. Plus with Both Foles and Trubisky here the kid gets a legitimate shot at developing for an entire year, and not pressed into playing too soon.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would not trade up for Love but certainly would consider him if he is there at 43.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Could be worse. They could have had Trubisky 2nd like the Bears instead of 10th.

Ultimately though I dont put much stock in rankings. More about what they and others seeing in the film.

I can guarantee you trubisky was not the 2nd highest rated player on the bears board.

You do realize QB's get overdrafted every year, right? Guess baker mayfield was the best player in the draft for the browns in 2018.

Just more dumb shit by remy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can't guarantee anything because you weren't in the war room. The simple fact is you are freaking out about a ranking that is pretty standard.

Just about everyone including current Raiders GM Mike Mayock had a similar ranking for 2017. All that matters in the end though is Bears took Trubs 2nd in draft. So posting a ranking similar to others as an indictment of PFF is just weird especially as you continue to defend the actual GM of the Bears draft failures.

Just more dumb shit by Msadows!