Jurco: Floyd One Concussion Away From Being Hunter Hillenmeyer

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
After Leonard Floyd said it took him two months to recover from his second concussion, Jurco on ESPN1000 said yesterday he's one concussion away from being Hunter Hillenmeyer. Waddle then mentioned the cumulative effects of concussions and how a second concussion taking two months to recover from doesn't bode well for Floyd's career.

Floyd looked much more dynamic that I thought he would when he played. He has tremendous length and speed and clearly he can be a high impact player. But he can't afford to get another concussion -- certainly not this season, at least. We've had so much bad luck with injuries -- we're due for some good luck now.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Blah , blah.

Problem solved.

us-bank-pay-a-person-unobstructed-large-4.jpg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wild negative speculation based on a single comment by a Chicago Radio blow hard who has nothing to talk about in the offseason?

Shocked

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The hit Floyd took from Hicks in that Skins game was brutal, that was not your normal concussion and he is lucky he did not injure his neck.

I am not shocked, nor overly concerned that it took him 2 months to feel 100%.

That could have been a career threatening injury based on the first viewing. As long as he does not dive head first into a 336lbs mans ass who is also running full speed towards him I am okay.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol WindyCity. That quote made me spew orange juice out of my nostrils.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Wild negative speculation based on a single comment by a Chicago Radio blow hard who has nothing to talk about in the offseason?

Shocked

If I didn't have a WinCity shrine next to my Princess Di memorial shine in my living room -- I'd come at you like a squirrel monkey for trolling me.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I didn't have a WinCity shrine next to my Princess Di memorial shine in my living room -- I'd come at you like a squirrel monkey for trolling me.

Not trolling you.

Trolling Jurko who loves to make these grand statements with little or no knowledge of what the hell he is talking about.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All of these guys are one significant concussion away from being Hunter Hillenmeyer. It's the nature of the job.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Second concussion? That puts me about five concussions over Hinter Hullinmeyer and nobody's paying me the big bucks.
I just had twice the fusion Peyton Manning had, probably stemming from one, if not more of the above mentioned concussions. There's no million dollar checks flying this direction. I did this shit for fun. I'm OK, my head broke the fall.

Get out there and play. It could be worse. You could be beat up, worn out and poor.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All of these guys are one significant concussion away from being Hunter Hillenmeyer. It's the nature of the job.

Not really, it's the fact that Floyd had 2 concussions in 5 weeks coupled with the long recovery time from the second. Guys like windycity that downplay the seriousness of Floyd situation are the ones that are full of shit, not Jurko. If Floyd has a concussion this season his career will be in jeopardy, that's what happens when concussions pile up in a small number of games. We're not talking about 3 concussions in a 13 year career, were talking about 3 in 13 games.

BTW this has nothing to do with being tough.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I usually like this guys posts, but i have no idea what this means.

me
:whoosh:

Lol I appreciate that - I was referring to jurco claiming he was going to turn into Hunter - and vitiligo I think is a skin condition that causes pigment loss. So - I was just commenting on floyd turning into a white guy.

Not my best.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I usually like this guys posts, but i have no idea what this means.

me
:whoosh:

lol

Very Dennis Miller of bass bro fenderpfunk. I think he is referring to a loss of pigment for Floyd to become Hillenmeyer.

*too late

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

Shocked

This is what Jurco is known for, especially with the Bears. He's a fucking blowhard who despite playing in the NFL seems to know nothing about the game. Jurco couldn't hold Tom Thayer's in the world of NFL analysis and discussion.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Conte is still playing, Floyd will be fine for a few more years.