My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Looks like there has been discussions with Memphis:

However, league sources said Dunn is available for the right price. In fact, the Bulls, sources said, have had discussions with the Grizzlies regarding a sign-and-trade for Justin Holiday. If that move materialized, it would not only alleviate the point guard logjam, it would add a veteran wing shooter.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hear the knicks are trying to make a super team they should shop him to them

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This is like a hot rumor? Didnt everyone think they were trying to move him as soon as they promised Koby White the 7 spot, then if you did not think they were shopping him, resigning Archie should have given you a clue, but then Satoransky.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is like a hot rumor? Didnt everyone think they were trying to move him as soon as they promised Koby White the 7 spot, then if you did not think they were shopping him, resigning Archie should have given you a clue, but then Satoransky.

haha...

yeah...but its the Bulls. Its a wonderful confirmation of what we would think is common sense just to hear they are making goddamn sense in the think tank.

I am happier about that than anything we might get in return.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If they’re expecting anything more than a ham sandwhich with only a little mold, they’re in trouble. My guess is they trade Dunn and a couple of 2nd round picks for a future 2nd rounder....which they later sell for cash.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
They will trade him for a future 2nd rounder and pay another team cash assets to take him off their hands.