K.White finna BALL the **** out this season maybe?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...e-hopes-to-finally-make-an-impact-in-the-nfl/

" “Throughout my career and life, I’ve learned a totally different way — [Cardinals consultant Jerry Sullivan] would say ‘bad habits,'” White recently said, via the team’s official website. “That’s been years, so it will be hard to break the bad habits, but every day we are getting closer. It’ll take time, but I’m sure by the time the season comes I’ll have everything down.”

Despite his draft pedigree, White is largely overlooked. And he’s fine with that.

“I don’t take it personally,” White said. “If a player missed a year, that player is forgotten about. Out of sight, out of mind. For me it was three years in a row, and then last year happened.”
Last year, White was healthy but couldn’t get on the field much with the Bears, appearing in nine regular-season games and catching four passes for 92 years.
“Something like that is something you can’t ever forget,” White said regarding the years marred by injury. “I think it shaped me into the man I am today, mentally and physically. Do I wish things were different and I didn’t get hurt? Of course. I’d be more successful. But I think it showed me some things within myself, and with the people that are truly in my corner, how much this means to them and to me.”
The Cardinals and @dabears70 have plenty of faith in White, who signed a one-year, $1.5 million contract with the Cardinals. "

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
they gave white 1.5m dollars........

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
they gave white 1.5m dollars........

That's relatively nothing in this league now....wondering if its guaranteed

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I could almost excuse the Bears, but Arizona has seen him in the NFL.
Sorta. Some draft picks don't pan out. A good prospect doesn't mean a good player.

For the Cards before the draft they didn't have many WRs, will eventually be without Fitz and they need camp bodies at the minimum. All you need is one of their player personnel guy to have liked him as a prospect and the risk/return is decent for $1.5M (the vet min for a player with more than 4 years is $805K, so his cap number would probably be just under $700K, or 0.3% of the $188M salary cap).

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They drafted 3 WRs, he probably won't make the team.

He is very athletic, or use to be, and really bad at football.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
They drafted 3 WRs, he probably won't make the team.

He is very athletic, or use to be, and really bad at football.
The Cards need bodies at WR. Their WR group goes:

16th season Fitz
2nd season Christian Kirk
A bunch of rookies and a bunch of NFL retreads.

Imagine a year out when Fitz finally retires? If White is on that team he'd be considered the vet with experience. Just wow!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
White probably catches his first td and goes for 30-40 catches max with no yac. I was a huge Kevin White supporter but the guy is not a good route runner and bad at getting separation of the line.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
I hope he does well, but not great. Sorry I am a bitter one.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...e-hopes-to-finally-make-an-impact-in-the-nfl/

" “Throughout my career and life, I’ve learned a totally different way — [Cardinals consultant Jerry Sullivan] would say ‘bad habits,'” White recently said, via the team’s official website. “That’s been years, so it will be hard to break the bad habits, but every day we are getting closer. It’ll take time, but I’m sure by the time the season comes I’ll have everything down.”

Despite his draft pedigree, White is largely overlooked. And he’s fine with that.

“I don’t take it personally,” White said. “If a player missed a year, that player is forgotten about. Out of sight, out of mind. For me it was three years in a row, and then last year happened.”
Last year, White was healthy but couldn’t get on the field much with the Bears, appearing in nine regular-season games and catching four passes for 92 years.
“Something like that is something you can’t ever forget,” White said regarding the years marred by injury. “I think it shaped me into the man I am today, mentally and physically. Do I wish things were different and I didn’t get hurt? Of course. I’d be more successful. But I think it showed me some things within myself, and with the people that are truly in my corner, how much this means to them and to me.”
The Cardinals and @dabears70 have plenty of faith in White, who signed a one-year, $1.5 million contract with the Cardinals. "

The thing I am surprised to read about is His Bad Habits.
What bad habits ?
Hasn't he been route running for years now between injuries ?
How could this be viewed as a bad habit. Is he talking about the way he viewed himself and his injuries ??

Maybe he was down on himself for getting hurt ?? Shit happens. I wish him Good Luck with the Cardinals and hope he gets shutdown by the BEARs DBs if they play....which means PlayOffs !!!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Is he still dating that unbelievably hot blonde?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would bet KW makes that team, because of Larry Fitzgerald. I don't know exactly... but KW will make that team. Because of Larry somehow, someway, some reason..etc,. Something.
It must be, because they're working out together, we know that Larry is mentoring him.
Larry would look bad if Cards cut KW.