K.White finna BALL the **** out this season maybe?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a conversation on the Cardinals Reddit where I was asking about him. My thought is that Fitz, Kirk, Isabella and Butler are all locks and WR 5+ rarely makes a roster without playing special teams. The interesting response that I got was that Kingsbury's offense is so specialized that there are only 2 WRs on the roster capable of playing X, of which Kevin White is one so it doesn't matter if he can't play ST and he only needs to learn to play one WR position.

That sounds crazy to me. If Kingsbury's offense really is that specialized then he's asking for trouble. I kind of doubt it is though.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Well I was throwing shit at the TV. Pre draft my friend and I always pick out our top players and busts for the draft. K White was my #1 bust. Wasn't really hard to predict imo... Sure the injuries couldn't be predicted, but watching him play college ball it was pretty apparent he was big and fast, and that's it. I mean he looked NOTHING like Julio Jones or Aj green in terms of skills and playing the game. That's what we needed at that pick, and Pace completely blew it. Oh well, really happy to see he's recovered from that horror show

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well I was throwing shit at the TV. Pre draft my friend and I always pick out our top players and busts for the draft. K White was my #1 bust. Wasn't really hard to predict imo... Sure the injuries couldn't be predicted, but watching him play college ball it was pretty apparent he was big and fast, and that's it. I mean he looked NOTHING like Julio Jones or Aj green in terms of skills and playing the game. That's what we needed at that pick, and Pace completely blew it. Oh well, really happy to see he's recovered from that horror show

You and your friend must be very special, the only two guys on the planet that didn't like the pick. It's a shame you didn't have the courage to mention your incredible insight here, after the draft you would have taken some heat but would have had the greatest single #calledit in the history of CCS. Next time you disagree with the consensus of the football world, don't be so shy, speak up. Unless this is bullshit and you loved the pick like everyone else, no I'm sure it was just shyness.

I was at the draft, outside in Grant Park, the whole place went ape shit cheering the pick, nobody on CCS or the media had a problem with the pick. At the time it was viewed as the Bears getting lucky to have a team need and the BAA fall in their laps. The media was saying Cooper is at his peak, he's good but that is as good as he will ever be, while White has way more potential, because size speed , freak of nature. 6'3" 215 lbs 4.35 40.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Do you actually belive that everyone in the world must have loved the pick?

Or do you just enjoy being a complete douche guzzler?

My money is on the latter

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you actually belive that everyone in the world must have loved the pick?

My money is on the latter

I don't remember anyone hating the pick certainly not to the point of "throwing shit at the TV". Did you mention your disdain for the pick here in CCS at the time, you were a member back then? The search feature is pretty good now (thanks @zack54attack) If someone wants to check around the time of the draft for @Da Coach voicing his utter contempt for the pick, post or link it here I will apologize sincerely.

Based on this reaction, I think you are full of shit, I will continue to think that until I see something to change my mind.

The post of a guy that just got busted in his BS.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You and your friend must be very special, the only two guys on the planet that didn't like the pick. It's a shame you didn't have the courage to mention your incredible insight here, after the draft you would have taken some heat but would have had the greatest single #calledit in the history of CCS. Next time you disagree with the consensus of the football world, don't be so shy, speak up. Unless this is bullshit and you loved the pick like everyone else, no I'm sure it was just shyness.

I wasn't overly fond of it as I thought getting rid of Marshal just to have to blow a 1st rounder on his replacement made little sense. Although that was less about White himself and more about how it all played out.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't remember anyone hating the pick certainly not to the point of "throwing shit at the TV". Did you mention your disdain for the pick here in CCS at the time, you were a member back then? The search feature is pretty good now (thanks @zack54attack) If someone wants to check around the time of the draft for @Da Coach voicing his utter contempt for the pick, post or link it here I will apologize sincerely.

Based on this reaction, I think you are full of shit, I will continue to think that until I see something to change my mind.

I only went into a draft wanting the Bears to not draft a certain player with a first rd pick and that was Leonard Floyd.....when they were on the clock I just kept say......please not Floyd, please not Floyd

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah I tried but said 'fuck this' and closed the tab after the third post from The Hawk.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn't overly fond of it as I thought getting rid of Marshal just to have to blow a 1st rounder on his replacement made little sense. Although that was less about White himself and more about how it all played out.

I remember a bit of that, "Pace dumps Marshall, creates a need and then forces his own hand to pick a WR". The thing is that was right about where White was predicted to go, so most thought the Bears got lucky, that a need matched up with the best athlete available.

If anybody remembers @Da Coach or anyone else raging about the horrible pick, please remind me, maybe I missed it and I owe him a giant apology.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I have absolutely no reason to lie, I simply posted something and you are calling me a liar for no fucking reason.

Seriously fuck you

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have absolutely no reason to lie, I simply posted something and you are calling me a liar for no fucking reason.

Seriously fuck you

Okay, guy that makes no effort to back up his hindsight prediction. You didn't even try the search engine, because you know there is nothing to find. That shit is all over the place here.

"I knew the Bears would get Mack!"
"did you post it"
"no"

You act like you have such a strong opinion but you never posted anything about it, so pissed you threw food at the tv but not pissed enough to share your intense feelings about a Bears draft pick on a Bears board.

The reason for you to lie, just like the other "predict shit way after the fact" guys, is to claim you were ahead of everyone else, the other fans, the NFL front offices, the media, everybody, "look at my awesome prediction that I never made here, but my TV got the message loud and clear".

This is beyond stupid. Like I said if anyone remembers @Da Coach going off on the White pick, please speak up and I will apologize.

#youdidn'tcallshit

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Some excellent detail there in your evaluation.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
THIS WAS THE MISTAKE THAT ALTERED THE COURSE OF RYAN PACES CAREER

FROM THE KEVIN WHITE DRAFT PICK ONWARD PACE HAS BEEN SPOT ON EVALUATING TALENT. ONCE HE STOPPED DRAFTING INJURED PLAYERS LIKE WHITE, THE BEARS BECAME A CONTENDAH.

White was injured when drafted? Otherwise, I generally agree.