Kerryon Johnson with Sprained Knee

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Lions just lost probably their best offensive player. No surgery but will be out a few games.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Lions just lost probably their best offensive player. No surgery but will be out a few games.

No Johnson, Jones or Tate. There's no reason Chicago's defense shouldn't dominate on Thursday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Starting Bears D, Mitchell, Cohen and Antmillz on Thursday night in FFL. Looking forward to completely destroying my opponent.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Starting Bears D, Mitchell, Cohen and Antmillz on Thursday night in FFL. Looking forward to completely destroying my opponent.

Who do you have Thursday morning, because those guys will be resting. :)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Doesn't Riddick give the BEARS fits?

Averaging 3 receptions per game, 24 yards in the pass game(Which is where he is more "dangerous"), and under a 4YPC on the ground with a total of 0 TD's in 10 games.

I'd say that is the exact opposite of a player giving a team fits...

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
This could be a huge advantage for the Bears. Johnson's their only real running threat. This could be another pass heavy game plan they have to face.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Double coverage or safety help on Golliday every play and the Bears should pitch a shutout. Stafford is beyond worthless if you take away the 50-50 "go up and get it" balls to tall rangey receivers.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

Antmillz......I like that, im stealing it.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Good for Bears... one less playmaker to worry about.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I dont think we dominate the way we did before, were coming off a huge emotional win at night and that takes a toll of you mentally and physically.

I am very interested to see how they look Thursday. Getting a win then a mini bye week would be huge.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I really felt like if we lost last night, we would end up losing Thursday. If we won last night, we'd win Thursday.

Losing such a huge game Sunday night would be tough emotionally/mentally and with such a quick turnaround (coupled with Lions coming off a win) just would of felt like disaster in the making for Thursday. BUT since we won such a huge game and the team is riding high, I think we go into Detroit and lay down a quick beating. Then they can enjoy a nice 1 1/2 weeks of rest until we get an underachieving Giants team. Keep the W's rolling and stay healthy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't forget that Slay missed the previous game and he is the DB that has given Trubisky fits. Never underestimate a quality DB's ability to fuck up your game.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Don't forget that Slay missed the previous game and he is the DB that has given Trubisky fits. Never underestimate a quality DB's ability to fuck up your game.

Darius Slay is that dude, but we just played one hell of a secondary Sunday Night. So we should be able to get a little more comfortable in the passing game. If our defense plays well we should be fine.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears don't struggle against pass catching RB's. If anything, this might force Jim Bob's hand in calling 50+passes.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do think the offense regresses in this game, but the defense picks up the slack and scores a TD to make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am thinking the opposite. The offense bounces back since they're going against a lesser defense. Trubisky usually has followed up unspectacular games with good performances. The actual health of Mitch's shoulder being the only looming unknown.