ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cade McNown.
Michael Haynes
John Thierry
Stan Thomas
Shea McClellin

We also traded a first rounder for Rick Mirer.

You might be on to something with Michael Haynes. I think so far, that's the only one I could even remotely compare to White. White was like an atomic bomb of bust.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears took Bob Fenimore at 1st overall despite the fact that he barely played in the prior season due to injury. He quit after one year in the NFL.

I am pretty sure Fenimore had better career stats than White but because he was pre-injured and 1-1 I'd call it a worse pick.

I had never heard of him. He's in the running, but at least he scored one TD. White never even found the endzone.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Well that sucks. Now we only have the 2 2nd round picks in the first 4 rounds next year. That after having only 1 3rd and 1 4th this year . That is an extremely low amount of picks for 2 years in a row and will be interesting to see if that comes back to bite the Bears in the future.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well that sucks. Now we only have the 2 2nd round picks in the first 4 rounds next year. That after having only 1 3rd and 1 4th this year . That is an extremely low amount of picks for 2 years in a row and will be interesting to see if that comes back to bite the Bears in the future.

It will always make it feel better when we remember we got K.Mack, A.Miller and i'm not sure on this but i think the reason we don't have our 4th next year is for the trade up for D.Montgomery in last years draft.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It was bad enough when KW only cost us one pick. Now he's costing us another???

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It will always make it feel better when we remember we got K.Mack, A.Miller and i'm not sure on this but i think the reason we don't have our 4th next year is for the trade up for D.Montgomery in last years draft.
I would google that for you but i am a firm believer in doing your own resarch and backing up your own claims which makes me think you could take a page from my book or maybe any person with a brane’s book like when you said kevin white would be good and that json witten played with aikman irvin and dionne sanders but hey we all win some and we all lose some but it would go a long way for you to admit when your wrong and not having to put the board on ignore after you vetoed a trade for sammy watkins and keenan allen as commish of your scam fantasy league because you thought you knew better but you didn’t did you because watkins was more explosive playmaker than allen that year so i think you need to take that page or people might wonder if you ever played football

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you feel bad for Adam too?
No because dudley doright has been buying ford f350s on the bears’ dime now for going on 3 seasons without expressing any remorse at all and probably will continue doing so after he is released and i don’t make predictions but he will probably ride another team’s bench and buy more trucks but maybe die walking out of a chipotles but either way he is already dead to me

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His NFL career is probably done, and if not now, it will be soon. While his injury history did suck for the Bears, he seemed like a good guy; I hope he saved his money and makes a productive transition to normal life.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Cade McNown.
Michael Haynes
John Thierry
Stan Thomas
Shea McClellin

We also traded a first rounder for Rick Mirer.
David Terrell, Curtis Enis, Rashaan Slaam and that OL who shot himself all say hello.

While these are all worthy names for the worst #1 Bears pick of all time, they are in fact only contending for 2nd place on that list. The very 1st pick in the very first NFL draft - the University of Chicago's Jay Berwanger, never even signed a contract. Halas could just as well have drafted Enrico Fermi in that spot...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This freak is right, who needs fucking draft picks, who needs starting RB's and QB's? Those things are for pussies!

As you should already know, backs are found all over the place so its a diminished value position. Calling Dak a starting caliber quarterback is a matter of opinion. To me he isn't one and just keeps proving he isn't worth a starting QB's salary either.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As you should already know, backs are found all over the place so its a diminished value position. Calling Dak a starting caliber quarterback is a matter of opinion. To me he isn't one and just keeps proving he isn't worth a starting QB's salary either.

This guy knows his shit, draft picks are for cowards and losers.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I would also mention, that Pace's first pick was probably the biggest 1st round draft bust in Bears history.

Enis and David Terrell played in more games and had more of an impact.

Can anyone name a worse first round bust? Is there a guy from the 70s I'm not aware of?
Marc Colombo is a close comp, although he went on to have a decent career with the Cowboys, his time with the Bears was riddled with injury. I think he played in some games but had very little impact while he was here. I am pretty sure White's career is over however.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Marc Colombo is a close comp, although he went on to have a decent career with the Cowboys, his time with the Bears was riddled with injury. I think he played in some games but had very little impact while he was here. I am pretty sure White's career is over however.

He had one devastating knee injury that took three years to recover from. I couldn't believe he played again. Was a pretty good player before the injury.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He had one devastating knee injury that took three years to recover from. I couldn't believe he played again. Was a pretty good player before the injury.
Truthfully I don't remember him preinjury. Mostly I remember him not playing. I also remember arguing with some guy that Colombo faked the injury so he wouldn't have to play in Chicago. Gotta love paranoid Bears fans.

jive

Liked Posts:
I think White will get picked up by another team. It's not uncommon for a former first rounder to get a few chances before completely fizzling out. It's not like he was a total reach where he was drafted like McClellin. Alot of experts praised the Bears for the pick at the time. He was a big WR with sub 4.4 speed and a huge catching radius. I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a chance on him on a cheap contract in hopes that he can regain pre-injury form.