Kirk Cousins dismisses Trubisky

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
'Ghetto Kirk' sounds like it would be a fantastic late night TV series, I'd certainly give it a spin. I'm sure Netflix has this in their back pocket.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, "Ghetto Kirk" is a twitter trolling account, but the video has good content...these are the types of throws that make some of us skeptics - it's not completely unwarranted like some try to suggest.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Obviously, "Ghetto Kirk" is a twitter trolling account, but the video has good content...these are the types of throws that make some of us skeptics - it's not completely unwarranted like some try to suggest.

I've found Ghetto Kirk's analysis to have more substance than most CCS posters, especially playthrough2001.

mbison

Liked Posts:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
'Ghetto Kirk' sounds like it would be a fantastic late night TV series, I'd certainly give it a spin. I'm sure Netflix has this in their back pocket.

For serious.

Amazon has some show called 'Sneaky Pete' that I may have given a shot if it were not for the fact that I just cannot bring myself to watch a television show called 'Sneaky Pete'.

Retitle the show 'Ghetto Kirk' and I would have knocked it out in one rainy weekend.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this the message board that’s known for everyone being an internet troll or does this board have some intelligent conversations with good information about the Bears? So far I only see internet trolling on this site and I’m not sure if it’s the norm
Hey, just fyi it's week 4 of the preseason and the bears have disclosed next to nothing for the last months, besides a 9 way kicker competition.

Sorry these 'jokes' find you in poor spirit, but to be fair, you seem incredibly insightful and not at all boring. I'm honestly shocked you haven't wow'd us yet with your analysis of the bears 3rd 4th and 5th stringers, considering that's basically all we've seen thus far.

Looking forward to future posts from you.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Tell me 1 quarterback that doesn’t make these throws!!!

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Is this the message board that’s known for everyone being an internet troll or does this board have some intelligent conversations with good information about the Bears? So far I only see internet trolling on this site and I’m not sure if it’s the norm

Check out some of my other Bears-related postings. They provide a wealth of good information.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yikes. Didnt know this was a thing.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up success going deep left for both guys. Wanted to see if this dude really had a solid point.
(*edit- never compared passes like this at pfr. hit ctrl+and typed deep left- gave me a count and they were arranged completions first)
Mitch is kind of crappy with 38 for 13 going deep left. Slightly concerning. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TrubMi00/passing-plays/2018/

Cousins is way better deep left- 9 of 11.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CousKi00/passing-plays/2018/

... However it really stands out that cousins had only 11 attempts deep left out of 600+ attempts.
I guess if all this dude wants a game manager he is doing pretty well.

Mitch went deep 95 times in 434 attempts, Cousins only 46 times out of 606.
Not much big play potential with cousins it seems.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the end of a long ass offseason and there is literally nothing to talk about. It will be much better once the season gets started in terms of actual Bears conversations. But there will still be trolls. Such is the internet.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I fucking hate it when he misses flats.... Hope he worked on that.