Kyle Long beefed up

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd start a new thread to add to the numerous useless ones currently circulating.

BOX7FLECAAARrCS.jpg:large

He looks like he's in his 30s.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Sometimes the angle of the picture can distort depth, so his size may be a perception. I hope the dude beefed up, unlike Carimi.

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
Can anyone post the picture of Long posing like a 'bear' by the sign that says 'warning: Bears'? I saw it the same day these other pictures came out. Having problems posting. Thought it was kind of a cool pic.... Thanks!

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
If Outworld ever decides to take over the earth, I'm totally picking Kyle to Test Their Might.

Liked Posts:
I hope Long ends up being everything I hoped Carimi would be in a couple of years. I really have a gut feeling Emery got us the right guy last April, I actually think he may have gotten it right on a number of picks between Long, Bostic, Greene, Mills & Washington, as long as the expectations & use of the latter picks are within reason & played to their strengths.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope Long ends up being everything I hoped Carimi would be in a couple of years. I really have a gut feeling Emery got us the right guy last April, I actually think he may have gotten it right on a number of picks between Long, Bostic, Greene, Mills & Washington, as long as the expectations & use of the latter picks are within reason & played to their strengths.

When I see Long, I think of a dancing bear. This guy is gonna make an impact.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I bet 10 bucks he makes the pro bowl as a rookie!