Kyle Long........shall we begin to panic?!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panic? No. Interior line is one place the Bears actually have some depth. Worried? Yes. 40lbs. is a lot of weight to lose and even after the ankle heals he still has a bad shoulder. They'll have to bring him back very slowly.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Bears have the worst luck. With everything.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panic? No. Interior line is one place the Bears actually have some depth. Worried? Yes. 40lbs. is a lot of weight to lose and even after the ankle heals he still has a bad shoulder. They'll have to bring him back very slowly.

I swear to God, if I had to have a Bear's medical "professional" evaluate or operate on me, I'd rather blow my brains out.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't they have White doing sprints a couple of days before surgery?

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
So they get another high draft pick. As long as they dont go 0-16. That honor belongs elsewhere.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Last year, Kyle Long blew up his shoulder in a pre-season game against the Patriots.

his father and brother both advised him to get surgery which would have been season ending.

The Bears, who were in a really fucked up situation on their Oline with the release of Slausen, Remirez (who they picked up) retiring, Grasu going down and Nate Chandler quit, decided to bite the bullet and offer the 5th year option to Long. He took it. The condition was that he had to play.

He got hurt. Just as his dad warned.

Now, he's gotta think about his future. The Bears are fucked. No QB. No WR's. One RB who was a rookie that we all hope isn't a "hit it and quit it". No TE.

Howie is advising him.... And that advice is about his pay day AFTER the Bears and his future health