Kyle Long........shall we begin to panic?!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
per Rotoworld

Kyle Long - G - Bears

Bears RG Kyle Long will no longer undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder due to complications from November ankle surgery.
According to Kyle's father, FOX analyst Howie Long, Kyle has "struggled with medication" following his ankle operation and has lost 40 pounds. Losing some weight was by design to make the recovery faster, but 40 pounds is a ton of muscle mass. The ankle surgery was considered "minor" at first, but the rehab will now be an "extended process." Long could miss most of the offseason.

Source: Chicago Tribune Mar 1 - 9:44 AM

Talk me off the ledge.....

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
per Rotoworld

Kyle Long - G - Bears

Bears RG Kyle Long will no longer undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder due to complications from November ankle surgery.
According to Kyle's father, FOX analyst Howie Long, Kyle has "struggled with medication" following his ankle operation and has lost 40 pounds. Losing some weight was by design to make the recovery faster, but 40 pounds is a ton of muscle mass. The ankle surgery was considered "minor" at first, but the rehab will now be an "extended process." Long could miss most of the offseason.

Source: Chicago Tribune Mar 1 - 9:44 AM

Talk me off the ledge.....

Don't worry, he is a team "ra-ra" guy. We need those kinda guys instead of talent.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Don't worry, he is a team "ra-ra" guy. We need those kinda guys instead of talent.

But this "ra-ra" guy actually has quite a bit of talent.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
This leaves me.....cold.....

"....The ankle surgery was considered "minor" at first, but the rehab will now be an "extended process."

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Should have waited to sign him. We could have had him at a fraction of the cost if we waited a year.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
That sucks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This leaves me.....cold.....

"....The ankle surgery was considered "minor" at first, but the rehab will now be an "extended process."

I heard he tore everything but his Achilles. With a questionable wing and that ankle, I don't think the T experiment will be on the table this year.