Kyle Long To IR ??? @novak

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Bars gets a chance to start... Might as Well see what you got in the younger players.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I hope Bars gets a chance to start... Might as Well see what you got in the younger players.
I'd rather they see what they have in Coward, another younger guy, at G, and begin grooming Bars for T. At least see if he's got the ability to play out there.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I believe you misread the post you replied to. here is what the question was from the post you replied to. you tell me,

besides who thee fuck names their kid HOWIE?!? Hmmmm? It's a safe bet to move on from Kyle Long completely. Let
that would mean your father named himself. it's why I posted what I did. but hey, sometimes in here it gets weird.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I believe you misread the post you replied to. here is what the question was from the post you replied to. you tell me,

besides who thee fuck names their kid HOWIE?!? Hmmmm? It's a safe bet to move on from Kyle Long completely. Let
that would mean your father named himself. it's why I posted what I did. but hey, sometimes in here it gets weird.
Oh gotcha. Yeah, I read that wrong. Apologies.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have vented my frustration on both Long and Leno, but, I offer my apologies to them both for being personal. It’s a tough life, one that I could never rise to, filled with constant fighting and pain.
I am truly sorry that Kyle Long could not live up his own expectations, much less ours, I hope whatever his future is, he is successful.
Personally, I hope he eats shit and breaks every bone in his body.