Kyle Long To IR ??? @novak

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Best news I've heard all day. Been waiting for a phantom injury to put him on IR, which would allow him to go out with some dignity and ride off into the sunset.

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Holy shit the mad man actually did it. Long Kyle Aluminum is finally decommissioned.

This was a movement started by Bears fans. We should all be proud.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long to me was a physical freak who never lived up to his true potential. He did give up his body for the Bears. Happy retirement.

I thought it was a dumb pick by the Bears from the start. He never started a full year at Oregon. I always thought it was a reach simply because of who his Dad was.

He had a few good years tho.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Now that we're actually interested in making moves that actually make the team better......can we please cut sowell and NOT bring him back.

He's getting his money either way; just admit the move was a fuking stupid idea and have him plump up for next year back to oline somewhere.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy: "I think I know whats wrong with the o-line."

Cuts Kyle Long. haha.

I say that because I don't see how he survives the off-season after IR. Time for him to go to the Raiders, Rams, or Eagles if they will have him and he has anything left.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Nagy: "I think I know whats wrong with the o-line."

Cuts Kyle Long. haha.

I say that because I don't see how he survives the off-season after IR. Time for him to go to the Raiders, Rams, or Eagles if they will have him and he has anything left.
Yes.

Matt Nagy is an offensive genius. It is hard for anyone else to see it. That's why when that genius is being used with disastrous results, he's not just the worst person in the room. Nagy, his bosses, his coworkers, the fans, the media, the general public: they're all looking for a scapegoat. If Nagy is the scapegoat, who will be the hero? It's a choice.

In a week in which NFL games were played and aired on Saturday nights, the only place these games were broadcast was on NFL Sunday. The game was scheduled for 12:30 PM ET. This is something that NFL Network doesn't do (and if it did, they wouldn't have a show like "Monday Night Football" available on Saturday mornings). It is also something that makes every broadcast in the NFL one of the worst nights of television this year. No. No broadcast should be scheduled to be on a Saturday night. It's not to say that NFL Sunday

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes.

Matt Nagy is an offensive genius. It is hard for anyone else to see it. That's why when that genius is being used with disastrous results, he's not just the worst person in the room. Nagy, his bosses, his coworkers, the fans, the media, the general public: they're all looking for a scapegoat. If Nagy is the scapegoat, who will be the hero? It's a choice.

In a week in which NFL games were played and aired on Saturday nights, the only place these games were broadcast was on NFL Sunday. The game was scheduled for 12:30 PM ET. This is something that NFL Network doesn't do (and if it did, they wouldn't have a show like "Monday Night Football" available on Saturday mornings). It is also something that makes every broadcast in the NFL one of the worst nights of television this year. No. No broadcast should be scheduled to be on a Saturday night. It's not to say that NFL Sunday

The second paragraph was as deep and inspiring as the first was shallow and plain.
The third may have been schizophrenia.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The second paragraph was as deep and inspiring as the first was shallow and plain.
The third may have been schizophrenia.

It’s sad you can’t disprove Matt Nagy as a genius and have to attack me instead. I guess you're too busy trying to make Nagy look bad for being mean and negative, instead of trying to figure out what all these "muh" comments got wrong. I'll admit to being a jerk about anything, but the ones who claim Nagy's work is "fake" just want to make their own version of it.

The problem with that approach is it takes an anti-rational stance and attempts to deny the reality of scientific and technological progress (for you see, we can have some rational thoughts but we don't need to actually believe them to be rational).

In short, it's the same as being a dogmatic Christian. The best analogy I can think of is those who claim the Bible can't be trusted and who think we need no science to know how anything works. It's more effective to use evidence based, rational language to tell the truth than to just throw up our hands without a scientific way to support it

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope your ok man, trust your family and friends on this one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It should be Ted Larsen or Bars, imo.

I think Heistand is hesitant to use the rookie with his injury history unless he has to. Larsen is slow as fuck but can handle the job and be schemed around, do his responsibitlies professionally.

However, I believe we now have the right side of an offensive line that got housed and sacked by Arizona. Still, perhaps Larsen and Massie have game experience together?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It should be Ted Larsen or Bars, imo.

I think Heistand is hesitant to use the rookie with his injury history unless he has to. Larsen is slow as fuck but can handle the job and be schemed around, do his responsibitlies professionally.

However, I believe we now have the right side of an offensive line that got housed and sacked by Arizona. Still, perhaps Larsen and Massie have game experience together?
As a fan of the Bears, I am all for improving your front seven to help you win games, but this comment speaks to the very real issue of the team currently not having any linemen who are at least capable of starting a game.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Long was older when the bears drafted him, he looked good at camp , terrible last few games, good luck to him.