Kyle Long To IR ??? @novak

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Pretty harsh words for a player who went to 3 pro bowls with the Bears. Lets not let our frustration turn into anger.

Injuries have made tons of players a shell of what they once were. Same with Kyle.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty harsh words for a player who went to 3 pro bowls with the Bears. Lets not let our frustration turn into anger.

Injuries have made tons of players a shell of what they once were. Same with Kyle.
He made it as an alternate 2 of those 3 trips. Last name = Long IMO. One was the year he played tackle. He was so good they moved him right back to G...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
An NFL guard that has been completely useless for the past 3+ years in a 7 year career was paid 37 Million fucking dollars. He does not need a pity party. He flat out robbed this franchise of money and cap space. Fuck him.

Robbing implies he had the ability to be better but just took the money and sucked.

Long didnt rob anyone. The Bears offered him 37 million and he like anyone in his shoes took it.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think his career may be over. Kyle Long had a great career. Had some major injuries that slowed him down. The good news for him if he does get healthy before the year and it is only the injury that is bothering him, he will be eligible to be back this season around week 14.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Robbing implies he had the ability to be better but just took the money and sucked.

Long didnt rob anyone. The Bears offered him 37 million and he like anyone in his shoes took it.
like cutler? are you a hpocrite now?

just like cutler did.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think his career may be over. Kyle Long had a great career. Had some major injuries that slowed him down. The good news for him if he does get healthy before the year and it is only the injury that is bothering him, he will be eligible to be back this season around week 14.

Nagy just said Long is done for the year, and won't be back this year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are you suuuuurrreeeee?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
yeah, it's legit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
like cutler? are you a hpocrite now?

just like cutler did.

WTF are you talking about? Dont recall ever claiming Cutler robbed anyone. Even if I had, Cutler just sucked. Long appears to have sucked due to injuries suffered while playing for the Bears.

In both instances, up to Bears to properly evaluate talent and effect of injuries. Do you think Long is Wolverine and refused to activate his healing factor?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long has greatly effected Charles Leno’s impact play to play this season. One thing that Trubisky progressed in to an elite level last season was his feel and avoidance of edge pressure.

G-tO7f.gif

To the point that he could neutralize it no matter what Massie and Leno did or didn’t do.

This season Trubisky has had to deal with edge pressure coupled with interior pressure. Instead of stepping up and avoiding the edge rushers, he now has to backpedal right into the edge rushers path...

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How about gaining some perspective. Do you think Nagy got a crowbar and went to Longs knees? Not all of us are sitting just around the corner with a crowbar and a knife and the strength to threaten and injure.

The fact that all three of those events would be completely understandable is why people keep being afraid of them. As noted by Richard Stallman, who is in a similar position (although far worse), you don't need to be dangerous to have an impact.

What size tinfoil hat do you wear? Just curious

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
good to see Bears means business. this is a hall of famer's kid gettin' benched. never like howie anyways...besides who thee fuck names their kid HOWIE?!? Hmmmm? It's a safe bet to move on from Kyle Long completely. Let him retire.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have a feeling by week 14 we wouldn't mind seeing how healthy he can get between now and then. I still had some hope, its easy to pick up an injury that makes you look real bad and Kyle has a history of trying to play through those. Perhaps if he hand't played through so many injuries it would have been different, but then he would have barely played.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
good to see Bears means business. this is a hall of famer's kid gettin' benched. never like howie anyways...besides who thee fuck names their kid HOWIE?!? Hmmmm? It's a safe bet to move on from Kyle Long completely. Let him retire.
My father who died this year, his name was Howie.

Reactions: DC

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Alex Bars on the active roster.

jc456

Liked Posts:
WTF are you talking about? Dont recall ever claiming Cutler robbed anyone. Even if I had, Cutler just sucked. Long appears to have sucked due to injuries suffered while playing for the Bears.

In both instances, up to Bears to properly evaluate talent and effect of injuries. Do you think Long is Wolverine and refused to activate his healing factor?
that's funny, I thought I had deleted that top comment. I reworded it because I couldn't find where you did that. fk, sometimes I lose to the tool. my apologies, that wasn't supposed to be.