Kyle Schwarber's 2nd half

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No apologies needed. I'm the guy who keeps calling Whit Merrifield, Merriman. If the price were right, I'd love to have Hendricks. Trade Bryant, Happ to 3B, Nico in CF, see if 4/48 would get Hendricks. Plop out and everyday, I don't care what side the pitcher throws from, line up of Hendricks, Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Contereas, Happ, Heyward, Hoerner
Trade Bryant and start a lineup that includes Happ, Unproven Nico at a relatively new position, and a 37 year old second baseman?

This would be polar opposite of lineup that won WS.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I am not in love with getting a one tool player whose whole game is speed as he ages. He has never hit. I am somewhat intrigued and at a low price it would be low risk. But it’s worrisome.

If he would sign for 4-5M then a late inning PR/ take over CF pays off that cost. I would never start him myself.

Changes effective 2020
On March 14, 2019, MLB and the MLBPA reached an agreement on midterm changes to the then-current CBA that will affect future roster sizes. Effective with the 2020 season, teams will be allowed 26-man active rosters from the start of the season through August 31.