Last Saturday night

Omeletpants

World class negotiator and swell human being
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
Went to see the Beach Boys and Ringo Star and his all stars. Beach Boys have fallen off as they have been on tour 55 years and most of their members are dead. I was a bit disppointed with the team Ringo assembled. It was funny to watch all the 70 year olds in the audience bolt for the door after the 5th shredder solo by Steve Lukather

Here is a video of the first Ringo All Star concert in 1989. So many greats

Scoot26

Staff member
Donator
Went to see the Beach Boys and Ringo Star and his all stars. Beach Boys have fallen off as they have been on tour 55 years and most of their members are dead. I was a bit disppointed with the team Ringo assembled. It was funny to watch all the 70 year olds in the audience bolt for the door after the 5th shredder solo by Steve Lukather

Here is a video of the first Ringo All Star concert in 1989. So many greats

You and I were in the same place? Gross. I must go bathe myself now.

TL1961

The Beach Boys fell off 40 years ago. You just now felt they fell off?

And they sucked before they fell off.

Touring fo r55 years and haven't had a new song in 54. (fortunately)

Omeletpants

World class negotiator and swell human being
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
The Beach Boys fell off 40 years ago. You just now felt they fell off?

And they sucked before they fell off.

Touring fo r55 years and haven't had a new song in 54. (fortunately)
Actually, they were very solid until thew 90s when a lot of members started dying off. They have always had a repuation for tight harmonies and playing

Gustavus Adolphus

Shoe Salesman of the Year
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats
I love the Meat Puppets... Too high to die is my favorite
The only conspiracy theory I believe is that Courtney Love had Kurt killed because he wanted to take Nirvana in a new direction that included sounding more like the Meat Puppets.

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
The only conspiracy theory I believe is that Courtney Love had Kurt killed because he wanted to take Nirvana in a new direction that included sounding more like the Meat Puppets.
I thought the Meat Puppets had Kurt killed so he would stop stealing their songs.