Leonard Floyd vs. the Packers

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
Are you expecting him to have another big game? GB seems to be the only team in which he seems to get to the QB. Need him on Sunday to balance out Mack with Hicks returning to the DL.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
He gets two sacks Sunday

which is obviously a monster game from him

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Both sacks will be called back because the refs will call hands to the face.
Your just crying about the refs because you know your shit team is finna get trashed lol.

Even if they spot you a free 7 points like they did for DET against us on the goalline turnover on downs, your still going to lose by double digits.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Floyd is so underrated on this board. His pass rushing could use a boost, but he does do so much other stuff for this D

10veitout

Liked Posts:
*you’re*
You haven't corrected the numerous other grammatical errors in this thread, so we can probably assume that you are chiding a punctuational error sheerly due to having no tangible argument or on field trash to talk, right?

Furthermore, do you typically make it a habit to have perfect grammar on an informal message board? Are you autistic?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Floyd is so underrated on this board. His pass rushing could use a boost, but he does do so much other stuff for this D

He does everything he's supposed to do except the most important part of his job....

If he was a bus driver he'd help little old ladies onto the bus...cover a fare for someone who was short on change...win awards for courtesy.

The moment he gets behind the wheel he's crash into the nearest light post.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You haven't corrected the numerous other grammatical errors in this thread, so we can probably assume that you are chiding a punctuational error sheerly due to having no tangible argument or on field trash to talk, right?

Furthermore, do you typically make it a habit to have perfect grammar on an informal message board? Are you autistic?
Yes, I am.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Aaronitout is even more of a bitch than I realized......makes fun of autistic people.......what an asshole
I didn't make fun of them, it's just a feasible explanation for such an unnatural desire for perfect grammar on a message board.

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
No, but autism can absolutely lead to unnatural fixations/obsessions, sure.

Interesting that you relate autism to unnatural fixations/obsessions. One could describe your very fixation/obsession with posting on these Bears-centric message boards as a Packers fan as "unnatural" - so what is it Raymond Babbitt? Are you autistic? Show us some playing cards just to be sure. We'll get you some fish sticks and cut them in half for you, too, while you watch Wapner.