Leonard Floyd vs. the Packers

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It's a slippery slope. They often say that making fun of autism is the gateway disorder to much worse psychoses.
Identifying autistic symptoms is making fun of autism? So your saying doctors who diagnose autism are making fun of autism?

That pretty dumb. Even by the standard of the disturbed lunatic HHM.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Identifying autistic symptoms is making fun of autism? So your saying doctors who diagnose autism are making fun of autism?

That pretty dumb. Even by the standard of the disturbed lunatic HHM.

this has been addressed....I haven't seen Staley's doctor on this forum making fun of autism survivors.....you on the other hand......

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this has been addressed....I haven't seen Staley's doctor on this forum making fun of autism survivors.....you on the other hand......
He is one sick puppy. I'm putting him back on ignore before he starts sending me disgusting PMs again.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Where did I make fun of autism survivors? I merely asked, "are you autistic?"

10veitout

Liked Posts:
He is one sick puppy. I'm putting him back on ignore before he starts sending me disgusting PMs again.
How can I be a sick puppy for something you openly conceded was you multiple times over?

So not only do you not post these non existant screenshots that you claim you know where to find, not only do you concede that it was you who threatened people familys, but now you ignore me so that I dont call you out on having conceded that you threatened peoples familys?

Truly pathetic. Please get help you sick lunatic. Conceding that you threatened peoples families is a start, but you have a lot of progress to go yet.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where did I make fun of autism survivors? I merely asked, "are you autistic?"

Your question was meant to insult.

I’m conflicted on continuing this conversation.

On one hand I’m disgusted by your obvious insult towards one of our brave forum who struggles on a daily basis to get the respect he deserves.

On the other, I’d like you to be a better person and I hope our dialogue helps you adjust your thought process on those who have challenges that we will never know.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Your question was meant to insult.

I’m conflicted on continuing this conversation.

On one hand I’m disgusted by your obvious insult towards one of our brave forum who struggles on a daily basis to get the respect he deserves.

On the other, I’d like you to be a better person and I hope our dialogue helps you adjust your thought process on those who have challenges that we will never know.
No it wasnt. I had correctly identified his strange fixation. If anything, I displayed knowledge of typical autistic symptoms. Obsessions/fixations/peculiar interests, do you deny that these often accompany autism?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t continue this conversation in good conscience with someone who won’t recognize their hurtful behavior.

Words hurt. I just hope Staley has the strength of a support group to move past this incident and look beyond your blatant anti-autistic fervor.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I can’t continue this conversation in good conscience with someone who won’t recognize their hurtful behavior.

Words hurt. I just hope Staley has the strength of a support group to move past this incident and look beyond your blatant anti-autistic fervor.
Yet you openly associate with HHM, the guy who openly conceded to having threatened peoples familys?

And again you think diagnosing autistic symptoms is anti autistic behavior. You really must hate the medical industry.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yet you openly associate with HHM, the guy who openly conceded to having threatened peoples familys?

And again you think diagnosing autistic symptoms is anti autistic behavior. You really must hate the medical industry.

HHM is kind hearted person. And I’ve never seen him make fun of the autistic.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Damn how can someone make fun of autistic people?! Something is mentally wrong with this guy. The first step is to look in the mirror.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Damn how can someone make fun of autistic people?! Something is mentally wrong with this guy. The first step is to look in the mirror.

The first, but hardest, step. Thoughts and prayers.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

i hate to jump into this, but you keep saying concede and I’m starting to doubt that you know what that means. HHM is a good and kind fellow board member, who has admitted nothing in regards to the disgusting things you’ve accused him of. Add to that the fact that the rest of us have watched you denigrate the disabled and well, let’s just say HHMs word means more than yours at this point. Kek

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No it wasnt. I had correctly identified his strange fixation. If anything, I displayed knowledge of typical autistic symptoms. Obsessions/fixations/peculiar interests, do you deny that these often accompany autism?
Have you ever considered that, instead of debating autism on a football message board, that you could be blowing a goat with your sister? Or whatever else it is you guys do between Sundays.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@aaronitout why are you even here? honest question. is your life that pathetic and empty you have to constantly talk baseless shit on a Chicago Bears forum?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Are you expecting him to have another big game? GB seems to be the only team in which he seems to get to the QB. Need him on Sunday to balance out Mack with Hicks returning to the DL.
stripsackfumble with a score hopefully, either way, Bears need to upgrade in the worst way over Floyd.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Floyd is so underrated on this board. His pass rushing could use a boost, but he does do so much other stuff for this D
Elaborate. I don't think many of us missed anything from Floyd, dude is really a ghost.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
i hate to jump into this, but you keep saying concede and I’m starting to doubt that you know what that means. HHM is a good and kind fellow board member, who has admitted nothing in regards to the disgusting things you’ve accused him of. Add to that the fact that the rest of us have watched you denigrate the disabled and well, let’s just say HHMs word means more than yours at this point. Kek
I told him multiple times to simply post or link the screenshots he claimed he knew where to find, elsewise he concedes that he was the person responsible for his accusations.

He has repeatedly refused to do so. Why? Why would one not do so if it would so easily prove this once and for all? He said he knew where to find them.

Thereby, he is conceding that he threatened peoples familys. Thank him for making this discussion so succinct and irrefutable.