Leonard Floyd vs. the Packers

mecha

Liked Posts:
Baseless shit? Lmao as if your team isnt my teams fucking bitch? XD

if the Bears had won in week 1, the two teams would have equal wins lifetime. on the contrary the Bears have never beaten the Texans, an expansion team from less than 20 years ago -- I would call that being a team's bitch. you're clearly just a troll dickhead that spouts baseless nonsense to illicit reactions.

additionally, the Packers only scored 10 points. it's not like they dominated so much as the Bears couldn't score.

your team is the perennial luckiest in the league every year. and your savior is boring to watch.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don't know that I subscribe Floyd's success against the Packers to anything other than coincidence, to be honest.

Who knows. Maybe it's a mindset thing. Maybe he just gets extra super pumped for Bears/Packers games in a way that a lot of players don't.

I don't think it's a scheme thing. And if it's not a mindset thing or a scheme thing, it's a coincidence thing. But I am hoping he balls out, for sure.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your just crying about the refs because you know your shit team is finna get trashed lol.

Even if they spot you a free 7 points like they did for DET against us on the goalline turnover on downs, your still going to lose by double digits.
And you and ur shit packer fans are still “crying” over the Seattle game ten years ago.. how bout we get them replacement refs back so it could be fair? The same refs fudge packer were “crying” about so much that the bias real refs were brought back out of strike..

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You haven't corrected the numerous other grammatical errors in this thread, so we can probably assume that you are chiding a punctuational error sheerly due to having no tangible argument or on field trash to talk, right?

Furthermore, do you typically make it a habit to have perfect grammar on an informal message board? Are you autistic?
I taught 4th and 5th grade kids with autism for 20 years, and I gotta say they are much smarter than you are you loser! Go back to your shit fudge packer forum and stay there!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I told him multiple times to simply post or link the screenshots he claimed he knew where to find, elsewise he concedes that he was the person responsible for his accusations.

He has repeatedly refused to do so. Why? Why would one not do so if it would so easily prove this once and for all? He said he knew where to find them.

Thereby, he is conceding that he threatened peoples familys. Thank him for making this discussion so succinct and irrefutable.

I dont know which is worse, your unclever deployment of logical fallacies, or the fact that you make fun of people with mental challenges....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
wondering how long this could possibly go....

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Do you guys think that Floyd will collect the most flags for violating the Aaron Rodgers Rule (you know, that penalty for tackling fragile quarterbacks too hard)?

I think he gets at least one, but with Hicks back he's going to have a lot of competition.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Floyd is weird, he can go for stretches where he looks good. And then you won't notice him for 4-6 games in a row. Would be nice to win in Lamblow.