Let’s pump the brakes on Trubisky

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Trubisky has had a few halfway decent games since he got benched but he’s still not the answer. Any dipshit could make most of those throws he made tonight. Remember he threw a pick and had a good chunk of incompletions. Also Dallas got lit up by Jeff Driscoll and Curt Cousins (in primetime!) Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd has said that Dallas has not been doing a good job at making quarterbacks uncomfortable. He’s also still the same dorky dweeby fratboy with the backwards hat.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Trubisky has had a few halfway decent games since he got benched but he’s still not the answer. Any dipshit could make most of those throws he made tonight. Remember he threw a pick and had a good chunk of incompletions. Also Dallas got lit up by Jeff Driscoll and Curt Cousins (in primetime!) Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd has said that Dallas has not been doing a good job at making quarterbacks uncomfortable. He’s also still the same dorky dweeby fratboy with the backwards hat.
Better yet...Lets not

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
Who's alt is this? Gotta be a reason this is the only topic you post about unless mitch fucked your sister or something.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I wonder how comfortable Trubisky would be in Colin Cowherd's resturaunt The Herd?

That would speak a lot about his character.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this might be the first post OP has ever gotten wrong but idk

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's alt is this? Gotta be a reason this is the only topic you post about unless mitch fucked your sister or something.

A quick look at my posting history will show threads and posts about a variety of other topics.

Thanks

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I actually agree. I want to see Mitch do this consistently first before I crown him. A couple great games against shit defenses means nothing. I want to see this vs Chiefs, Vikings and Packers

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I really wish he didn't throw that INT, because that was absolutely brutal. Minus that one play, I thought Mitch arguably played one of his best, if not the best game, he's had as a pro. 4 total TD's, looked in complete control of the offense, took off running when needed.. If he played like that all of last year, the Bears would have won the superbowl.