onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
How does that explain his poor play against Green Bay and Denver then?

That was lack of reps in preseason.

The whole offense looked out of sync the first few weeks. But that was typical of most teams around the league. As it most years.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys were a top 10 D going into this game. Far cry from a “shit defense”
By what metric? I’m not saying you’re wrong but I watched the game with a cowboy diehard and he complained all game about how shit their defense is. They gave up 27 to Jeff Driskel.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
By what metric? I’m not saying you’re wrong but I watched the game with a cowboy diehard and he complained all game about how shit their defense is. They gave up 27 to Jeff Driskel.

they are top ten in yards allowed and points....hence top ten.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They were also getting owned by every halfway decent QB they played (except Tom Terrific but that was in a monsoon)
Still, not a “shit defense”.
Kudos to Mitch. His presnap reads and audibles were on point.

I guess Wentz isn’t a halfway decent QB? Nor Bridgewater?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

By how Defenses are ranked. Yards and Points allowed. So the metric I’m using, is commonly referred to as “reality”
As for Driskel, last year, Osweiler looked like an All-Pro against the Bears top 5 D.

shit happens

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Yeah Trubisky has had a few halfway decent games since he got benched but he’s still not the answer. Any dipshit could make most of those throws he made tonight. Remember he threw a pick and had a good chunk of incompletions. Also Dallas got lit up by Jeff Driscoll and Curt Cousins (in primetime!) Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd has said that Dallas has not been doing a good job at making quarterbacks uncomfortable. He’s also still the same dorky dweeby fratboy with the backwards hat.
Now this is click bait.

Madden

Liked Posts:
tbf that was a missed block by guess who

Nagy was super pissed at Leno after that play. He literally let the defender go by him then stood there looking around blocking no one while Patterson got smashed

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah Trubisky has had a few halfway decent games since he got benched but he’s still not the answer. Any dipshit could make most of those throws he made tonight. Remember he threw a pick and had a good chunk of incompletions. Also Dallas got lit up by Jeff Driscoll and Curt Cousins (in primetime!) Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd has said that Dallas has not been doing a good job at making quarterbacks uncomfortable. He’s also still the same dorky dweeby fratboy with the backwards hat.
this is quite personal with you...lmao

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuddruckherds

ChiNagygins?

OP. What's so wrong with letting people enjoy a rare high? So what if their expectations are higher than yours?
Nobody likes a party pooper, even if you have a degree of correctness to your message to not overreact. Let fans enjoy this win for a day or 10 before the insta-thread.

Attachments

• 1575616491937.png
    1575616491937.png
    46 KB · Views: 0

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm totally down with being cautious. That said, he's now had several good games in a row (or nearly in a row). If he continues this through the end of the season looking even good, it's going to make a lot of Bears fans, players and management very happy.

He's your starter next year regardless. I hope everyone realizes that by now. Pace has seen what he needs to see already, in his eyes, I'm sure. That 5th year option's getting picked up, and Trubisky is your 2020 starter. It'll be a lot easier to stomach that if he ends 2019 on a 6-7 game heater. It'll be, dare I say, optimistic.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see the OP still has brane damage and has done nothing to fix it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
By how Defenses are ranked. Yards and Points allowed. So the metric I’m using, is commonly referred to as “reality”
As for Driskel, last year, Osweiler looked like an All-Pro against the Bears top 5 D.

shit happens
Interesting for a team who has lost 7 of their last 10. Honestly didn’t know they were top 10. Still, I think it’s perfectly acceptable to reserve judgement on Trubisky based on what we have seen this season. If he can do it over the next 3, I might become a believer again. He played well, not trying to take that away from him