Lets make up guys

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'll stop being an asshole if you guys stop being assholes.

Football season is upon us, its pointless to have childlike arguments and fights.

I'll be on my best behavior if you guys stop the trolling.

truce?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
giphy.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine being this insecure.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll stop being an asshole if you guys stop being assholes.

Football season is upon us, its pointless to have childlike arguments and fights.

I'll be on my best behavior if you guys stop the trolling.

truce?
Did you get banned from Reddit?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah.

I just figured I'd try to make this place better. Clean up the content. Less trolling and more quality since the new seasons upon us.

Instead it's the same shit. Trolls gotta troll i guess.

Someone calling you out for homophobic and racist remarks does not constitute trolling. Similarly, posting homophobic and racist content is not quality content.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Someone calling you out for homophobic and racist remarks does not constitute trolling. Similarly, posting homophobic and racist content is not quality content.

Thanks.
#truth

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nah.

I just figured I'd try to make this place better. Clean up the content. Less trolling and more quality since the new seasons upon us.

have you thought about just posting less angry content? maybe see someone about the ways in which you manage your rage?

For example, you made this silly thread in which you seemingly attempt to extend an olive branch but then immediately you set the branch on fire when you get silly responses to your silliness...

msadows

Liked Posts:

Thanks.

I've never made a single racist remark, but okay.

I'm being the bigger man and apologizing.

You obviously can still fuel the fire and create shit posts on here instead of quality content. No worries.

msadows

Liked Posts:
have you thought about just posting less angry content? maybe see someone about the ways in which you manage your rage?

For example, you made this silly thread in which you seemingly attempt to extend an olive branch but then immediately you set the branch on fire when you get silly responses to your silliness...

See above.

Obviously this thread means I post less angry content.

This thread also means that people will still choose to shitpost rather than have football discussions.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah.

You have over 3,000 posts here. If you didn't expect the response you've received then I really don't know what to say. I'll just assume you were trolling for some LOL's.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You have over 3,000 posts here. If you didn't expect the response you've received then I really don't know what to say. I'll just assume you were trolling for some LOL's.
Just the other day he was telling men on CCS how good looking he is and how big his penis is, in the Bears forum.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See above.

This thread also means that people will still choose to shitpost rather than have football discussions.
Just the other day you were telling men on CCS how good looking you are and how big your penis is, in the Bears forum.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
After clicking on this thread and reading a few posts I feel I must have gotten redirected to a Tiger Beat mean girls forum. I have alerted Rush that his threads are being hijacked. While I am here, which of those Jonas brothers do you all feel is the dreamiest?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
See above.

You want a football discussion, so you start a thread that does not include any football to discuss

giphy.gif