Like it or not Mitch is the starter if healthy!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ok, the end of all ends about Trubisky. Nagy during his presser this afternoon was asked if the benching of Mitch had anything to do with his performance. Nagy said 0% of his benching had to d0 with his performance. Nagy was also asked if/when Mitch is healthy is he the starter? Nagy said definitely yes!!!! No, the Trubisky era is not over.

The convo we saw between Nagy and Mitch was Mitch wanting to continue to play and Nagy realizing that Mitch couldn't really help us because this injury was affecting the follow through on his throws, saying during the second half the pain of the injury had gotten worse since that area had tightened up. Either you believe Nagy on this or not. lol

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok, the end of all ends about Trubisky. Nagy during his presser this afternoon was asked if the benching of Mitch had anything to do with his performance. Nagy said 0% of his benching had to do with his performance. Nagy was also asked if/when Mitch is healthy is he the starter? Nagy said definitely yes!!!! No, the Trubisky era is not over.

The convo we saw between Nagy and Mitch was Mitch wanting to continue to play and Nagy realizing that Mitch couldn't really help us because this injury was affecting the follow through on his throws, saying during the second half the pain of the injury had gotten worse since that area had tightened up. Either you believe Nagy on this or not. lol
Um I'm pretty sure it's 100% proven that MItch is not mentally healthy. Praying for his recovery.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
honestly mitch probably wants to get hurt at this point...just wait till this dumpster fire rages on for 6 more weeks

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Um I'm pretty sure it's 100% proven that MItch is not mentally healthy. Praying for his recovery.
So that is Nagy's out meaning Mitchell will never be healthy? lol

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's guaranteed a back up QB job in the NFL and he will get a second chance down the line.
Let's say he plays the remaining 6 games and shows no improvement, you really think he has a second shot with someone else? I say about 50/50

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good, I want him to finish his abysmal season so it’s very clear the Bears need to do something at the position.
same here! Nagy and Pace have to have no doubt in their minds that Mitch is not the guy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's say he plays the remaining 6 games and shows no improvement, you really think he has a second shot with someone else? I say about 50/50

Of course he's a decent back up and starting QB's get hurt all the time.

Monster

Liked Posts:

Yea... likely spend several years as a backup somewhere.
Adding to the 29 Million the Bears gave him.
Retire to the good life at 32 or so.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
He's a good attitude guy that doesn't have off field issues. Basically Chase Daniel. He probably gets a another 5 years holding a clipboard and acts as a "mentor".

reelss

Liked Posts:
The guy could be (is?) the worst QB in the league. Benching Trubisky gets the bears nothing.
The season is over.
Chase Daniels is not the answer.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ok, the end of all ends about Trubisky. Nagy during his presser this afternoon was asked if the benching of Mitch had anything to do with his performance. Nagy said 0% of his benching had to d0 with his performance. Nagy was also asked if/when Mitch is healthy is he the starter? Nagy said definitely yes!!!! No, the Trubisky era is not over.

So are you saying that you're hoping Mitchell's injury is season ending?

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So are you saying that you're hoping Mitchell's injury is season ending?
not at all, because that may leave doubt in Pace/Nagy that maybe he can still progress and be the man. Not sure how you got that out of my post. lol