HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They also claimed Daniels is only responsible for 2 pressures which is a load of shit. You can account for two pressures by re-watching the GB game alone.

Monster

Liked Posts:
PFF had Mitch as the highest rated QB in the 2017 draft...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF is as clueless as most fans...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm pretty sure the majority of us hate PFF's individual player grading. There are just too many examples of it making no sense.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Garbage. That stat from PFF and our OL.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No fucking way. Do they watch the games?

Our highest rated olinemen is a 64, lmfao, we cant run block worth shit, and our guys are getting eaten alive on the inside stunts, but yet the oline is good according to PFF.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-following-week-3-of-the-2019-nfl-season

"Our oline"... woah! Didn't know you were a part of the Bears organization! You ARE incredibly incompetent when it comes to football thoughts, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were a part of the front office.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
No fucking way. Do they watch the games?

Our highest rated olinemen is a 64, lmfao, we cant run block worth shit, and our guys are getting eaten alive on the inside stunts, but yet the oline is good according to PFF.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-following-week-3-of-the-2019-nfl-season

PFF pretty much nailed 2019 Trubisky, 2019 Montgomery, and the O line in past years. If they are telling you the O line is good, then there is probably something to it. People just have a hard time when a more scientific approach to something yields a conclusion that their brain can’t accept.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PFF pretty much nailed 2019 Trubisky, 2019 Montgomery, and the O line in past years. If they are telling you the O line is good, then there is probably something to it. People just have time when a more scientific approach to something yields a conclusion that their brain can’t accept.

Huh? Are you using your eyes? The offensive line got dumpstered by the Packers and against Denver the game plan was all about not letting their d-line get anything done. No matter how anemic the offense was because of it. This Redskins game was the first time you can somewhat give them any praise and even that is dubious at best with the struggles of Daniels and Long.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Huh? Are you using your eyes? The offensive line got dumpstered by the Packers and against Denver the game plan was all about not letting their d-line get anything done. No matter how anemic the offense was because of it. This Redskins game was the first time you can somewhat give them any praise and even that is dubious at best with the struggles of Daniels and Long.

Instead of asking the question, my eyes see something totally different from PFF, therefore why is PFF moronic? You should be asking, what am I missing that makes PFF's assessment drastically different from my own?

I have a feeling that the Bears are above average across the line and they might penalize other offensive lines heavily for 1 or more weak links. Maybe? Only they would know unless they divulge their methodology.