First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
This team is a shitshow from top to bottom. We'll never take a step forward with these bozos in place.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only explanations for Boylen moving past interim are

1. Tanking strategy
2. Reinsdorf and Garpax have to all 3 be complete morons to have thought it, done it, and stuck with it.

I lean toward 1 because it's hard to actually be this stupid and have achieved their respective levels of success.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
No, they wanted to show how smart they were when they figured they were getting the next pop.

I am not even sure the real pop would have worked out here.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
LOL Jim Boylen
I looked on my phone, saw the bulls up by a bunch, and knew that they'd blow it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
On the score this morning, they said in the second half, there was a bet available that was +925 that the Thunder would come back and win the game. Bet 100, win 1000. Anyone into this gambling may want to look into it.

Stacey King was right on point with this one. A shit free throw shooter who banks in the first, pull your only big man to not get the rebound when you had 4 seconds to push the ball up the court and get a 3.

Either way, up 26, it was pretty evident the bulls were not going to hold that lead.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Even I'm at the point where I'm just done. I used to watch every game I possibly could. Even this year, as sad as it is, I think I've only missed 1 game. There just isn't a point when your FO is horrible and the head coach is, at best, someone that should only be the head coach of a HS team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, they wanted to show how smart they were when they figured they were getting the next pop.

I am not even sure the real pop would have worked out here.
Pop actually develops average players into effective role players that know their place, and good players into efficient winning players with a mental basketball edge.

Of course he would work out. Other teams then value your players and your morale is high when you do things the right way and finish games you should, win games you should, call timely timeouts and actually draw up a winning play when you need a basket.

This is why I prefer Van Gundy's...they know what they are doing. The little one has great plays out of timeouts. Great.

Anyway, go drink some wine and contemplate why you have disrespected a mount Rushmore basketball coach. Even the Bulls could not ruin Pop. He is eternal.

Could we "ruin" Jordan? No, the greats usually transcend their situation.

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love that Dish is in dispute with NBC sports so I can't watch this shit show legally on sling.

Sure I could go to nbastreams but it's not even worth my time.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This isnt the first time it's happened either.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread will not stop until Boylen is given the boot. 2 weeks ago you guys were laughing at him for not managing his time outs. Tonight he calls one with 5 seconds left and a 7 point lead to pull Felicio out of the game.....now there's some coaching for you, boys. That 7 point lead with 5 fucking seconds was in deep jeopardy. He must've saved one for just that spot. LOL, what a moron.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Big difference though. Horry would sign with a deep team that made his defenders tired before he took the floor so his job was easier. Kornet signed with a team that didn't care he was white.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I like Leila Rahimi . She's my internet friend

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By reminds him of Robert Horry does he mean a lazy player who drifts about the 3-point line and could only ever function in an offense with superstars who can actually benefit from the spacing of a drifter?

Has Kornett ever been in a playoff game? How many game winners has he hit? Even NBA jam knew horry had a 99 clutch rating.

He is the Adam Viniettari of the NBA. Robert Horry rim protector?

I never saw him anchor a defense in my life. I suppose sneaking up behind people in traffic and swatting them when they fade away from Shaq, or Robinson, or Olajuwon counts as being a rim protector? mmmmmmkay.

You aren't a rim protector if you have to play next to the greatest rim protectors the game has ever seen to do your dirty. What a crazy comment.

Luke Kornet rim protector? Come on now.