Lou Promises Changes... HAHAHAHA ok.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kosuke is batting .300 but that is from a hot aprile, he has not doen good and they need someone. I do think Soriano needs to stay in but how doe nady get in? Soriano or Byrd will sit tomorrow along with Kosuke in my opinion.
The short answer is to use X as a 5th outfielder. Let him get a spot start twice a week to rest some other players and pinch hit...that's his role.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nady is more of the 5th OF now but they need to get Colvin in. Trade Kosuke as he still has value, playing pretty good right now, good defner, a left and a little above average speed.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wait until the trade deadline. Don't trade him if we're still within 5 games of the division...but 6 or further, yeah, start building for next year and beyond.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i would do this.... Castro SS,Colvin RF,Lee 1B,Sori LF,Byrd CF,A-Ram 3B, Fontenot 2B,Soto C and P

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't put Castro in the lead-off spot just yet. Remember, the dude was brought up not knowing anything about how his offensive game would translate to the bigs. I like letting him at least see a few pitchers prior to his first at bat.

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
They need to do something bout ramirez. Fontenot has had a good season give A-ram a wake up call and make Fontenot the everyday starter