Lynch built a SB team in 3 years

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Priority #1 = Beat the Packers

Pace has ensured other teams will beat the Packers.

When you look at the Bears franchise as existing only to try to keep the Packers from winning Super Bowls... they've done a solid job, except when they actually had to play the Packers.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Who on here didn’t want Shanahan? Not many I bet!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Pace is having a rough playoffs. He had a 66% chance to get one of the QBs that at least got a playoff win, and the one of them is headed to the SB looking like the future GOAT.

The GM he traded a bunch of picks to for Mole Eyes got to the SB three years later.

Watch the Raiders make it to the playoffs next year while the Bears miss. Maybe Gruden will send CCS a gift basket for the two 1sts.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace is having a rough playoffs. He had a 66% chance to get one of the QBs that at least got a playoff win, and the one of them is headed to the SB looking like the future GOAT.

The GM he traded a bunch of picks to for Mole Eyes got to the SB three years later.

Watch the Raiders make it to the playoffs next year while the Bears miss. Maybe Gruden will send CCS a gift basket for the two 1sts.

Pace is having a rough career. He should have been fired this year but George is a giant fucking pussy.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In 2017 San Fran earned the #2 draft spot & the Bears were in the #3 spot. Within three years Lynch & Shanny have put together a SB team. In five years Pace hasn’t put together a one game playoff winner. Smh

They had the #2 overall pick last year too. Lots of losing for them before this year,

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I think that is why pace lovers dont understand the mitch draft is hard to get over. He has a 2/3 chance of getting it right and he trades up(for no reason) to get a bust. Fleeced

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Don't give Lynch all this credit, dude. Both of his first rounders in 2017 are trash. The fleecing wasn't real. Yes, they're doing well now, but I give more of that credit to coaching scheme, not to Lynch. SOLOMON THOMAS at #3. C'mon.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't give Lynch all this credit, dude. Both of his first rounders in 2017 are trash. The fleecing wasn't real. Yes, they're doing well now, but I give more of that credit to coaching scheme, not to Lynch. SOLOMON THOMAS at #3. C'mon.

Lynch's win in that draft wasnt the draft haul he got back, he traded away Kamara in that same draft, was that he didn't draft Trubisky. Foster, Thomas were massive busts and Warner was decent in a limited role this year. Not sure why people think that draft haul helped build his roster. But it does go to show teams dont need to draft WR's in the top 10(White) or hope non-pas rushing LB's will somehow magically become Edge rushers.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace will never build a SB team. He's too busy making deals that set the Bears back.