Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine caring what an NFL Star does on Halloween. I'm sure Mack does plenty of community outreach and giving back. I am also sure that the kids in his neighborhood will be quite alright if they don't receive a fucking Twix
Twix?
Mack gives out Paydays

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Idt Mack gives a fuck about a $10 bag of candy. He probably just worries about the safety of his household from weirdos like @dabears70
can you imagine?

KIDS: Trick or treat!
MACK: Hi, kids
* @dabears70 bum-rushes all the kids to get in front *
DABEARS70: Look, K-Mack, these kids don't know anything about football, but I do. I'd like to talk to you about joining my scam fantasy football league. May I come in?

Madden

Liked Posts:
I heard when kids rang his doorbell he sprinted out in full bears gear and just leveled them. Several kids died.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Who records Trick or Treat but some creepy loser, cold and raining yea great time to take small children..

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know some ppl who consider it a pagan holiday, so they don't partake. Perhaps he's religious or something? Idk.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Maybe he's worried about all those kids gettin the betus and cavities

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah...this is after the 14 law suits and accusations after handing candy out and taking a few photo ops last year.

$400 security night sounds cheap compared to lawyers.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack tries to hand out candy but he was stonewalled by the blocking of his front door.

Seriously, this is a nothing story. I don't care if Mack held a free to enter Haunted House or refused to hand out candy. I just want to see some more strip/sacks!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Didn't even get many trick or treaters this year because of the snow.
exactly, why risk the flu and having sick shittin' flu bag machines running around the damn house because of the cold & snow? I felt bad for mine's, so i asked them what they wanted and went and brought what they asked for...ain't nobody sick from the cold and snow. Job successful, Let them have friends over and throw them a halloween party...sure beats the possibility of knocking on a nut case like Ommy's door...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I know some ppl who consider it a pagan holiday, so they don't partake. Perhaps he's religious or something? Idk.
Pagans? would that fall under the Racist/Hate category? Or maybe the children holiday hating category..really confusing to bother with.