MACK?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I was really hoping Denver would go 1-15 so we could bring Fangio back. He definitely knew how to scheme.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You have to assume he’s going to bounce back. The defense as a whole hasn’t looked good. They haven’t looked as prepared or disciplined as last year. You have to remember, Vic knew this group inside and out. He was here for years. Pagano is getting a feel for the personnel and hicks going down hurts.

That said, they haven’t looked good. Eddie Jackson is playing like just a guy, Mack disappeared, and Roquan....not sure what happened to him. Bears are not a feared defense anymore.

The Hicks injury really exposed this defense. A great defense shouldn’t be 1 injury away to being average.

EJ might be playing out of position and Fuller is a penalty machine. Smith is lost. Floyd is bad. Goldman regressed. TRev will be a big hit and Prince is aging. The Bears still haven’t played the really tough games yet.

Now was the time to get the W’s

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Honestly, with the state of the Dline, was Mack really worth two 1st round picks and a 3rd? Not saying Mack isn’t good but this team wasn’t built to win now. Floyd wasn’t the guy to be opposite of Mack. The guy gets doubled team and nobody can take advantage. What’s the point of having him when everybody else is poor.

Trading 2 high valued picks for a player that doesn’t touch the ball every play like a QB.

The Dline is 1 player away (Hicks) to being average or a little below average.

The offense was the problem before and has drastically declined.

I think the NFL has learned that only an elite QB is worth that cost. (Bears fucked this up, twice)

Trading valued picks

Look what we did at the Qb position ( 2017 draft)......look what we did to bring cutler here

I said this b4.....we just need to support Mack and the "D" with more "O" points

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Look what we did at the Qb position ( 2017 draft)......look what we did to bring cutler here

I said this b4.....we just need to support Mack and the "D" with more "O" points

Yep but they brought Mack in at a high cost while the offense wasn’t ready or equipped to score pts.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stay dumb CCS, Stay dumb...SMDH
Thank you guy who wants many many more years of losing seasons with dogshit QBs,coaching and high draft picks who are out of the league after a few years!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep but they brought Mack in at a high cost while the offense wasn’t ready or equipped to score pts.

LOL.....Chicago Staley so are u saying Mack is wrong. If ya find the right woman who's perfect for ya....do ya turn her away cuz
ya don't have enuff $$$ or don't have the right job or whatever? Ok...here's the point, ya don't turn away game-changers. Ya can't . Ya roll with it....... NO ????

We gotta find a way to help the "D". Look at what the D did today......and we came within inches of losing it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honestly, with the state of the Dline, was Mack really worth two 1st round picks and a 3rd? Not saying Mack isn’t good but this team wasn’t built to win now. Floyd wasn’t the guy to be opposite of Mack. The guy gets doubled team and nobody can take advantage. What’s the point of having him when everybody else is poor.

Trading 2 high valued picks for a player that doesn’t touch the ball every play like a QB.

The Dline is 1 player away (Hicks) to being average or a little below average.

The offense was the problem before and has drastically declined.

I think the NFL has learned that only an elite QB is worth that cost. (Bears fucked this up, twice)

This team was most definitely built to win now. If Trubs was playing like last year we would be contenders.

Not Mack's fault Nagy and Trubs shit the bed.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Again......

We gotta find a way to help the "D". Look at what the D did today......and we came within inches of losing it.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
LOL.....Chicago Staley so are u saying Mack is wrong. If ya find the right woman who's perfect for ya....do ya turn her away cuz
ya don't have enuff $$$ or don't have the right job or whatever? Ok...here's the point, ya don't turn away game-changers. Ya can't .

You are completely missing the point. Yes, Mack is good but is he worth it to the BEARS? They are not prepared enough to give up that much cost for 1 player.

Will the cost help the Bears become a SB champion? They need so much more.

Mack the player doesn’t change this team. It takes a platoon to win!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You are completely missing the point. Yes, Mack is good but is he worth it to the BEARS? They are not prepared enough to give up that much cost for 1 player.

Will the cost help the Bears become a SB champion? They need so much more.

Mack the player doesn’t change this team. It takes a platoon to win!

So what are u saying.....trade Mack? I say help Mack and the D.

What's ur solution?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More offense will solve the problem. Totally not sure why Mack is the reason for the complete lack of competent offense.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So what are u saying.....trade Mack? I say help Mack and the D.

What's ur solution?

It’s a mess.

I don’t know what the cap hit would be in a trade but if they get a 1st rd pick for Mack then they would have 3 picks in the top 50. Which is really, really intriguing.

The offense needs so much help, with no 1st or 3rd picks, and a huge cap issue next year. Mack trade would open a ton of cap space for FAs and get a high valued pick.

But the question, was Mack worth the trade, I’m thinking it set this franchise back compounded by the miss on TRU and Nagy.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
More offense will solve the problem. Totally not sure why Mack is the reason for the complete lack of competent offense.

Nobody is blaming Mack for the offense! The question was Mack worth the cap hit and a two 1st rd picks when the team wasn’t set up to win a SB?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s a mess.

I don’t know what the cap hit would be in a trade but if they get a 1st rd pick for Mack then they would have 3 picks in the top 50. Which is really, really intriguing.

The offense needs so much help, with no 1st or 3rd picks, and a huge cap issue next year. Mack trade would open a ton of cap space for FAs and get a high valued pick.

But the question, was Mack worth the trade, I’m thinking it set this franchise back compounded by the miss on TRU and Nagy.

But the question, was Mack worth the trade, I’m thinking it set this franchise back

LOL....
Chicago Staleys .....stop it. C'mon ....Mack and the D are getting the job done

Mack and the D are getting the job done......please read this again

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
BAM !!!

This ain't heart surgery

Thank You !!!!

Lol the offense isn’t ready to be successful. This is the reason why trading for Mack at a high cap value and high draft capital may have not been worth it.

It’s like the Lions trading for Mack. Would it have been worth it to them. No, they don’t have the platoon around him to win.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
LOL....
Chicago Staleys .....stop it. C'mon ....Mack and the D are getting the job done

They are getting it done but does the offense need those 2 first rd picks and cap space?

If they had someone opposite of Mack other than Floyd?

If they had a solid team in place, than trade for Mack, it would have meant a SB caliber team.