Madden 20 Ratings Are Out

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You would know it wasn’t 7 minutes and he didn’t state that in the video if that was the case.

I don't remember every sentence in the whole video. I have no reason to lie about watching a fucking video ?. How do you think I knew about the Trevor Lawrence comment? Again, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don't remember every sentence in the whole video. I have no reason to lie about watching a fucking video ?. How do you think I knew about the Trevor Lawrence comment? Again, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Saying his ceiling is Steve Young high is not something you would forget that’s a pretty fucking lofty comparison. You had no problem remembering the Trevor Lawrence comment.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Saying his ceiling is Steve Young high is not something you would forget that’s a pretty fucking lofty comparison. You had no problem remembering the Trevor Lawrence comment.

Probably because it's more realistic.

Maybe you should email the Madden team if you're this upset about his ranking/rating/comparisons with other QBs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Probably because it's more realistic.

Maybe you should email the Madden team if you're this upset about his ranking/rating/comparisons with other QBs.
And there it is. You like the expert opinions when it confirms your confirmation bias. If not it’s not “realistic” enough for you.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And there it is. You like the expert opinions when it confirms your confirmation bias. If not it’s not “realistic” enough for you.

You're right, I prefer to compare QBs who can't hit wide open receivers to hall of famers. Much more rational.

You clearly need the last word so go ahead. Just don't blame me because nobody outside of Bears homerville thinks Trubisky is very good overall.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You're right, I prefer to compare QBs who can't hit wide open receivers to hall of famers. Much more rational.

You clearly need the last word so go ahead. Just don't blame me because nobody outside of Bears homerville thinks Trubisky is very good overall.
I just want to know what makes Kollmann’s opinion inferior to a publication. I guess we’ll never know as long as you keep running every time somebody presses your opinions.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just want to know what makes Kollmann’s opinion inferior to a publication. I guess we’ll never know as long as you keep running every time somebody presses your opinions.

I never said it was inferior to anyone. If you watch the video that you accused me of not watching, you'd see that the overall gist of it wasn't a glowing review, regardless of which words you isolate and cherry pick.

Also, not really wanting to spend the entire rest of my night going back and forth with you about the country's perception of Trubisky isn't "running away". You say that a lot to posters who aren't interested in spending hours going back and forth with you. It's weird.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I never said it was inferior to anyone. If you watch the video that you accused me of not watching, you'd see that the overall gist of it wasn't a glowing review, regardless of which words you isolate and cherry pick.

Also, not really wanting to spend the entire rest of my night going back and forth with you about the country's perception of Trubisky isn't "running away". You say that a lot to posters who aren't interested in spending hours going back and forth with you. It's weird.
It’s funny how you initiated the conversation and then get all defensive when somebody points out how you run away. And please tell me when I ever said it was a glowing review? I pointed out he thinks hes a good QB with potential to be great with evidence outside of the video as well.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s funny how you initiated the conversation and then get all defensive when somebody points out how you run away. And please tell me when I ever said it was a glowing review? I pointed out he thinks hes a good QB with potential to be great with evidence outside of the video as well.

Yeah, his floor is Alex Smith. Let's hope he reaches the heights of his floor one day.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah, his floor is Alex Smith. Let's hope he reaches the heights of his floor one day.
Considering last season Mitch’s Rate+ was virtually identical to Alex Smith’s Rate+ every year except one since 2014 I would say he’s there.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think publications, sports writers, or video games watch bears games consistently enough for me to think their opinion is informed and intelligent. Should we just accept it with out question because people with a title say so?
Said every dimwitted fanboy ever.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is fun watching someone change user IDs during an argument.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Madden also listed Burton with the same score as Hicks and the 4th best player on the team overall. That is laughable. He might be the worst starter on the team. These hold no merit. Arguing for or against them is worthless.
probably cause Trey is versatile football player...they probably think about what he did for the Eagles.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wasn’t he the third TE?
I'm not sure, tho Eagles had Celek and Ertz but I think they are factoring in TREY's abilities as a player, they probably noticed he used to be a QB at some point in his career. So yeah, I think that shit's crazy. They obviously got something wrong with the madden ratings crew. I'm starting to believe these are Eagles fans making this crap. Bring back NFL Blitz.