Madden 20 Ratings Are Out

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
probably cause Trey is versatile football player...they probably think about what he did for the Eagles.
Well if the Madden ranking are based on Historical performance - shouldn't Tom Brady be a 99?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably use PFF.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much better this board would be with better posters. Trubs QBing >>>>>> your trolling.

I don’t know. There’s always room for improvement but I think we have a pretty good group of posters here as is.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I took a closer look at the list. Trubisky can’t even get himself ranked ahead of Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Mariota, Dalton or Curt Cousins. His rating of 75 is closer to guys like Blaine Gabbert and Mike Glennon than it is to Patrick Mahomes. What a bum.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Once the season starts Trubs will be upgraded and after 4 games he will get upgraded and then after 8 he will get upgraded again, this goes on and on till we win the SB and he finishes the season at 96 rating. And he leads the league in TDs passing and running both also leads the league in tackles punt returns and longsnapping. FK Mahomes and Watson.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I'll never forget that one year that Cade McNown was really good on Madden for absolutely no reason. It was like Madden 2000 or 2001.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once the season starts Trubs will be upgraded and after 4 games he will get upgraded and then after 8 he will get upgraded again, this goes on and on till we win the SB and he finishes the season at 96 rating. And he leads the league in TDs passing and running both also leads the league in tackles punt returns and longsnapping. FK Mahomes and Watson.

You continue living in your fantasy world. I’ll live in reality.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll never forget that one year that Cade McNown was really good on Madden for absolutely no reason. It was like Madden 2000 or 2001.

I have very bad memories of that era; was Cade McNown ever even decent? I wish I could find footage of him getting ticked off at being hit by Warren Sapp and swinging on him, stopping just short of his face. Warren Sapp had the most amused look on his face, almost as if he was thinking, "Boy I wish you would have.."

Bort

Liked Posts:
I have very bad memories of that era; was Cade McNown ever even decent? I wish I could find footage of him getting ticked off at being hit by Warren Sapp and swinging on him, stopping just short of his face. Warren Sapp had the most amused look on his face, almost as if he was thinking, "Boy I wish you would have.."

He was never even mediocre. He was terrible. He has a whopping 16 career touchdown passes.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He was never even mediocre. He was terrible. He has a whopping 16 career touchdown passes.

He was built like a HS wrestler and played QB like one too.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The eagles average is the Bears #3 player overall? Why didn't they whip the shit out of us?

Or is that the average of their top 5 players?

I think it's their overall rating somehow. Idk how they do it, I just know it sucks.