Liked Posts:
calm down about mitch, ladies

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes cause Mahomes never deals with pressure. I seen Mack beat his man clean off the line of scrimmage and Mahomes quickly goes to his hot read for positive gains. Last week vs Titans he had numerous pressure.

Kid has pocket presence and good awareness. your boy Mitch not so much

Mahomes was pressured on 33 of his 57 dropbacks Sunday, the most dropbacks under duress by any quarterback in the last 10 seasons. Mahomes was 16-of-30 when pressured for 210 yards, a touchdown and an interception.
Mahomes beat the Ravens' blitz, finishing 16-of-22 for 180 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens sent five or more pass-rushers, including his game-saving, fourth-down, 48-yard pass to Tyreek Hill late in the game and his tying touchdown pass to Damien Williams in the final minute of the fourth quarter.

Good QBs make teams pay when they bring pressure.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think this Von Miller guy, whoever he is, knows anything about football or QBs......
Yeah what a ringing endorsement, saying a player with 40 starts has potential and has had good spurts. I’ll take the word of the nbc Chicago crew who have watched every snap of Mitch’s career.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"Dennard Robinson will light up the league."

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller actually said he would be great.

I don’t think this will change anyone’s minds.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Yeah what a ringing endorsement, saying a player with 40 starts has potential and has had good spurts. I’ll take the word of the nbc Chicago crew who have watched every snap of Mitch’s career.

yep, besides Von Miller is not stupid like Antonio Brown. You say anything but the obvious while the mic is turned on he'll be front page news.

It's like Joe Blow getting laid off a job, you never burn bridges regardless of how you feel toward management, lol

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be the first to say Trubisky needs to get better down the field and reacting to defenses quicker. I think he started getting better at the later as the year went on. But I will also say Trubisky had very little support on offense. No TE, 1 very good WR and 1 potential up and coming good WR.

And there was absolutely zero run game. Trubisky faced pass defenses a lot and no team felt the need to ever worry about the run game.

This would not be easy for anyone. So it is hard for me to pass final judgement on Trubisky.

such nonsense

we have watched Trubs for 3 years. Prob close to every snap he has taken. The talent around him is irrelevant.

you know who trubs is. we all do at this point and he not going to magically become a different person.

only difference is people that recognize that and people that are still trying to talk themselves out of what they see plain as day.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
such nonsense

we have watched Trubs for 3 years. Prob close to every snap he has taken. The talent around him is irrelevant.

you know who trubs is. we all do at this point and he not going to magically become a different person.

only difference is people that recognize that and people that are still trying to talk themselves out of what they see plain as day.

magic has nothing to do with it. I have seen him, and I’ve seen improvement.

I’m not going to rehash everything I’ve posted in the past

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch can be better than Minshew.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Lies!!! More damn lies!! Where does it end?

It's his contract year. Mitch has huge incentive to up his game. He throws 35+ TD's next year and leads the team into the playoffs, he deserves to be inked to an extension.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yep, besides Von Miller is not stupid like Antonio Brown. You say anything but the obvious while the mic is turned on he'll be front page news.

It's like Joe Blow getting laid off a job, you never burn bridges regardless of how you feel toward management, lol
That’s true.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Cocaine is a helluva drug