Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The make or break game of the season should be the Chiefs game. If, no, when Mahomes vastly outplays Trubisky (despite Mahomes having to face an elite defense while Trubisky plays against a cupcake defense), Trubisky will realize that he is no where near Mahomes’s level and will retire to realize his true calling of a deliverer who delivers potato chips via scooter. This will allow the Bears to get a real QB.
Damn, do you also know the lottery numbers for December 21st Powerball? Did you predicted the same for Goff last year?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well that was a stupid article. The NFL hit us pretty damn hard in strength of schedule for that 12-4 season so i don't think losing our 1st game against the fucking Packers is gonna decide what our whole season will be.

Bwahahahahaha. Basically we know the schedule years ahead of time except who the teams will be for the out of division games. When you are in first place you place a first place schedule

2020 schedule
vs. Detroit Lions
at Detroit Lions
vs. Green Bay Packers
at Green Bay Packers
vs. Minnesota Vikings
at Minnesota Vikings
at Atlanta Falcons
at Carolina Panthers
vs. New Orleans Saints
at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
vs. Indianapolis Colts
vs. Houston Texans
at Jacksonville Jaguars
at Tennessee Titans
NFC West
NFC East

We get to host Deshaun Watson ( we have never beaten the Texans) and Andrew Luck.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, do you also know the lottery numbers for December 21st Powerball? Did you predicted the same for Goff last year?

I don’t, unfortunately. However Colin Cowherd is great at predictions despite what @modo and @WestCoastBearsFan think so maybe you can try asking him on Twitter. Best of luck!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah... what a dumb rationale behind the Packers week 1 being "make or break".

"Well the Bears loss to the Packers in Week 1 last season didn't ruin their year, but this season it might!"

All while ignoring the fact that the Bears play the Saints Week 7 right after the bye week which possibly could determine the NFC winner.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bwahahahahaha. Basically we know the schedule years ahead of time except who the teams will be for the out of division games. When you are in first place you place a first place schedule

2020 schedule
vs. Detroit Lions
at Detroit Lions
vs. Green Bay Packers
at Green Bay Packers
vs. Minnesota Vikings
at Minnesota Vikings
at Atlanta Falcons
at Carolina Panthers
vs. New Orleans Saints
at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
vs. Indianapolis Colts
vs. Houston Texans
at Jacksonville Jaguars
at Tennessee Titans
NFC West
NFC East

We get to host Deshaun Watson ( we have never beaten the Texans) and Andrew Luck.

We've never beaten Houston? Welp there's gotta be a first time for everything. Ole Mick wouldn't be too happy if we beat his boy Watson's team.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We've never beaten Houston? Welp there's gotta be a first time for everything. Ole Mick wouldn't be too happy if we beat his boy Watson's team.
And it’s going to be Soldier Field. I hope it’s in December

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And it’s going to be Soldier Field. I hope it’s in December

Yeah Watson will definitely be out with a torn ACL by December. I shouldn't say that cause i'm not one to wish injury on any player even if it was A.Rodgers or any player on any other NFC North team.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Watson will definitely be out with a torn ACL by December. I shouldn't say that cause i'm not one to wish injury on any player even if it was A.Rodgers or any player on any other NFC North team.

Oh, you just threaten physical harm to other posters? But it's outside of your moral compass to "wish injury" on someone you will never interact with at any level?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oh, you just threaten physical harm to other posters? But it's outside of your moral compass to "wish injury" on someone you will never interact with at any level?

@dabears70 only threatened to choke me out...we all know with his scrawny ass arms he could barely choke out @Urblock kitten much less a grown man. So while he technically did threaten a poster, it was a pretty empty threat

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes sense.

Some would argue the toughest opponents should be the most important from a respect or barometer standpoint.
Like how stomping STL was for the Bears last season...or how it looked to kick the living shit out of Tampa's #1 offense, while also lighting up the end zone...at least for a while until the season showed the Bucs weren't all that.

Looking FW to GB, NO, KC, and Chargers, among others. PHI will be a nice rematch too.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that was a stupid article. The NFL hit us pretty damn hard in strength of schedule for that 12-4 season so i don't think losing our 1st game against the fucking Packers is gonna decide what our whole season will be.

You do realize the upcoming schedule based on opponents' records in 2018 is .520
while the Bears' 2018 final opponents' SOS record came out to .520.

To your point, it's tied for 5th hardest overall though.

A few scarier names like NO, KC, PHI, & LAC, but a team's division is the most important factor...

...Poor bastards in Oakland have it the hardest, while the Pats are tied with 5 teams for the 2nd easiest.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-have-it-easiest-raiders-face-roughest-ride/

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...n-2019-sos-is-a-trash-stat-matt-nagy-trubisky

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
@dabears70 only threatened to choke me out...we all know with his scrawny ass arms he could barely choke out @Urblock kitten much less a grown man. So while he technically did threaten a poster, it was a pretty empty threat

I remember one time Warden of the Northeast threatened to choke my out with Lea Thompson's panties from Back to the Future...which was an empty threat as well.