First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Well, it's definitely not Edmunds because he's not a fucking edge rusher. 2 sacks in a little less than a year and a half.

I remember arguing with a lot of people that thought he was an edge guy.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I'll eat crow I'm not sure what's wrong with Key he can't finish it must be mental.
I wanted Key too. Thought he looked great his Jr year. It was before we got Mack. I thought Key would do well. Seems like he's getting less snaps his 2nd year. Doesn't look good. But he likely has 2 1/2 years to go.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was absolutely it but why? He never showed an edge rush in college.

I think Daniel Jeremiah started that angle.

As far as Roquan Smith, I recall Brett Kohlmann doing a video on him and stating in it that he had a fatal flaw to his game which could drop him to the bottom of the first round. And then he did one on Tremaine Edmunds where he portrayed him as the next great generational talent.

So Roquan flew under the radar for a while until the week before the draft. Then his stock rocketed after Mayock put him top 5 in his top 100 prospect list and reported that there were teams that absolutely coveted Roquan Smith and could even trade up very high in the draft to secure him.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Daniel Jeremiah started that angle.

As far as Roquan Smith, I recall Brett Kohlmann doing a video on him and stating in it that he had a fatal flaw to his game which could drop him to the bottom of the first round. And then he did one on Tremaine Edmunds where he portrayed him as the next great generational talent.

So Roquan flew under the radar for a while until the week before the draft. Then his stock rocketed after Mayock put him top 5 in his top 100 prospect list and reported that there were teams that absolutely coveted Roquan Smith and could even trade up very high in the draft to secure him.
Prognosticator perspective that sheep follow. As the draft gets closer, stuff gets out about what GMs really think and the talking heads modify their geniusness. We just need to remember 2017 when no QB was worth a #1 and then 3 go in top dozen picks. Jeremiah was also one of those naysayers.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"...edge rusher in the 2018 NFL draft..."