Martellus and Michael Bennett Tidbit

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
@HubbuchNYP
Seahawks DE Michael Bennett, on a 1-year deal, told me brother Martellus keeps lobbying him hard to join him with the Bears next season.
@HubbuchNYP
Seahawks DE Michael Bennett was asked if Martellus might come to Seattle instead. Michael: "No way. He's never leaving Chicago.
@HubbuchNYP
Michael Bennett told me his dream is to play on the same team as Martellus, but it likely won't be the Bears. Why? "I don't like the cold."

Interesting stuff. For those not familiar, Hubbuch is with the New York Post

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Meh. I love Martellus as a player, but you can tell he doesn't really give two shits about football; but I appreciate his honesty lol. He's passion is art or fashion ew whatever. Said the $'s talk. Wold love to have his bro here tho

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh. I love Martellus as a player, but you can tell he doesn't really give two shits about football; but I appreciate his honesty lol. He's passion is art or fashion ew whatever. Said the $'s talk. Wold love to have his bro here tho

Martellus has stated it multiple times that football is not his passion but he leaves it all out on the field anyways when he is playing. I have no problem with that. If anything its probably the best way to approach professional sports otherwise these guys go psycho when they can't play anymore.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
How many star athletes has the city of Chicago missed out on over the decades just due to the weather?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The fact he says his dream is to play with his brother...and that brother is never leaving chicago, is all I need to know. Him saying he doesnt like the weather makes sense. What you expect him to say?? His current team still has a game to play. .

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We need to start shaming people for being soft when word leaks out that they don't want to come here because it's cold. We're losing out on boatloads of superstars every year.