Matt Nagy is his own worst enemy.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Watching this playcalling shows he has no trust in Mitch as his QB. Trick play after trick play after trick play. You can run right at this weak defense all day. He trys to get too fancy. 1 play for over 10 yards.

We will get better as the season goes on but Nagy single handedly is losing this game for us.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
He should have let Eddy kick the field goal. It would be 6-7 with a chance to win it at 9-7. We’ll see how it plays out. Not looking good right now, not playing live during the pre season.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
45 passing attempts, 15 rushes.

Nice balance, you fucking shitbird. Fuck Nagy.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So... the offense doesn’t have an identity yet. lol

I guess this team needs the adversity of being the underdog again this year.

Also... what if I were to tell you the Bears can lose to the packers week 1 and still go 12 and 4? ?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So... the offense doesn’t have an identity yet. lol

I guess this team needs the adversity of being the underdog again this year.

It absolutely has an identity.

Its identity is being the Packers bitch lol.

Kinda like the franchise as a whole.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Really was an atrocious game by Nagy. In a low scoring close game all game, with Montgomery looking like Walter Payton, he gives him 6 carries and 1 target.

My other criticism is that we have a 5 foot tall starting receiver in Taylor gabriel. He has no business being on the field imho.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I want to hear Nagy in the locker room. “Number 10 didn’t show up!! BO BO BOOM!!! I didn’t call a great game!! BO BO BOOM!!!

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was one ugly game. I don't know the answer, but the % of games you should win when you hold the other guys to 10 points must be pretty high.

ROKBearGuy

Liked Posts:
Nagy is like a little kid trying to figure out what is his favorite toy. After a while, all the toys are on the floor and everyone else is left to clean up the mess. As for Trubisky, he can't see anyone who's name is not Allen Robinson. It's very sad for them and us as fans.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
3 points..way to shit the field and once again embaress your fans you piece of fucking shit Nagy..no need for preseason, he's the smartest and latest thing to hit the NFL? Fcking joke smh..coach of the year? FLUKE and LUCK and he shoulda been honoring the defenses nutsacks because that is what made him get that award..Pace is an idiot for trading up to get Trubitchsky too..Hope Fangs Broncos beats the shit outta them next week too..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy is a coward. Been saying it since last year. Dude turns into a bitch in jey moments. If I was Eddy I would be shank him. It is disrespectful to not let an NFL kicker try a 51 yard kick in pretty good conditions when he is known for his leg.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
At lsast he probably got some good data on all the bullshit hocus pocus plays that didn't work. Meanwhile, Montgomery is the only thing besides Allen Robinson working for the offense, and hes a ghost. Nagy pewped the bed tonight. And its gonna stink til next week. #booooooo
Also, mitch wasn't stellar. There. I said it.