Matt Nagy is trying to send a message to you mouth breathing meatballs

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky had only 3 offensive snaps all of which were handoffs. Nagy is trying to tell you that he doesn’t trust him to throw the football. Meanwhile Chase Daniels has been trusted to sling the ball all over the field. I thought Nagy would give Trubisky the whole season to prove himself but he may be exploring his other options earlier than even I had anticipated.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fishing-Failure-H.264-uncomp.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky had only 3 offensive snaps all of which were handoffs. Nagy is trying to tell you that he doesn’t trust him to throw the football. Meanwhile Chase Daniels has been trusted to sling the ball all over the field. I thought Nagy would give Trubisky the whole season to prove himself but he may be exploring his other options earlier than even I had anticipated.

I wish you'd explore forums other than here...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who is going to be the lucky winner?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

Yea man I her ya, same thing with the Panthers, Rivera wouldn't even let that loser Newton dress he dis-trusts him so much.

Hey, I was wondering, where you in that clown car I saw yesterday, there where like 10 clowns in it and I could have sworn one was you.

BTW....keep up the good work.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
LOL OMG, people are going to ride Om's balls on three hand offs, and having a back up throw? Jesus Christ you guys are dense...

No coach is going to show anything in preseason, have we not learned over the years?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL OMG, people are going to ride Om's balls on three hand offs, and having a back up throw? Jesus Christ you guys are dense...

No coach is going to show anything in preseason, have we not learned over the years?

ding ding ding!

we have our winner!

Yea man I her ya, same thing with the Panthers, Rivera wouldn't even let that loser Newton dress he dis-trusts him so much.

Hey, I was wondering, where you in that clown car I saw yesterday, there where like 10 clowns in it and I could have sworn one was you.

BTW....keep up the good work.

But honorable mention for joe

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

ding ding ding!

we have our winner!

ding ding ding!

Two dopes that take the OP seriously. Fucking CCS chumps.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I can see why Tribar was run out of the Blackhawks forum. I realize this little pud craves attention and doesn’t mind being an idiot to garner it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see why Tribar was run out of the Blackhawks forum. I realize this little pud craves attention and doesn’t mind being an idiot to garner it.

Not sure what Tribar’s mischief has to do with Nagy and the Bears

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I agree with you. I think they're actually looking to deal Trubisky for the Panthers' back up kicker.

We're already set at qb with Daniel and Bray.