Matt Wells - That "New Guy" from MSU.......film.....

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
[video=youtube;B_HaYlVPL4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HaYlVPL4g[/video]

Here film of him as a LB.....can blitz and drop into pass coverage....can motor sideline to sideline....hustles and often cleans up mistakes or blown tackles . Not half bad for one working eye.....

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Here's film Matt Wells on Special Teams. He's a gunner....has speed.....can tackle. This is where the Bears will certainly use him if he makes the 53 roster. I see him as a SS in a 3 - 4 as he's too light for a LB. The guy has coverage skills and can tackle....

[video=youtube;WsAx50Ki4FE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAx50Ki4FE[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A 4.4 special team gunner with pop.

A 4.4 box safety at 220. Whats not to like?

Fangio knows exactly how to use a guy like this. He will be groomed and maybe start by the time Rolle/Mundy move on. Wells SS and Vareen FS could be the future.

A lot like Donte Hitner Whitner? Am I right?

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
IMO unlikely he plays any significant snaps on defense. But the return for a possible (probable) cut guard as a standout special teamer. That's solid value. Anyone remember Ayenbadejo? The guy wasn't much of a LBer but he was a helluva special teamer. It's nice to have that kind of player

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Correction: He didn't go to the actual football MSU Langford went to, he went to one of the imposter MSUs (Mississippi state)

There is only one MSU when it comes to football, Michigan State. Everyone else should have a green font to their school name if they want to associate themselves with "MSU".

All I would need to do is to start a Creationist college in Alabama and make tons of merchandise revenue from stupid people.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Correction: He didn't go to the actual football MSU Langford went to, he went to one of the imposter MSUs (Mississippi state)

There is only one MSU when it comes to football, Michigan State. Everyone else should have a green font to their school name if they want to associate themselves with "MSU".

All I would need to do is to start a Creationist college in Alabama and make tons of merchandise revenue from stupid people.

Oh you're talkin about "Little brother"?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO unlikely he plays any significant snaps on defense. But the return for a possible (probable) cut guard as a standout special teamer. That's solid value. Anyone remember Ayenbadejo? The guy wasn't much of a LBer but he was a helluva special teamer. It's nice to have that kind of player

Great ST ace, didnt he finish with the Ravens?

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Miss the Ayenbadejo brothers! Brendan was a hoot n' a holler!

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Great ST ace, didnt he finish with the Ravens?

He did I think, he also played some snaps on defense there and did pretty well. Great special teams guy, jacked to hell, but the guy was...overgroomed? Lol I remember Chicagobears.com had one of those behind the scenes videos and the guy was just strangely obsessed with his appearance.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
4b4bfe0ea13111e282b422000a1f9ab7_7.jpg

Oh yeah