McNeil & Parkins

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
How the fuck is McNeil even on the air? Who's responsible for this shit show?! This guy is awful, and almost impossible to listen to.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, I like him.

/thread

msadows

Liked Posts:
Garbage ass radio program. ESPN dominates in nearly every time slot.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I like him more than Bernstein Goff. Fuck that was bad

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
The score has sucked infested donkey cock, since the whole reshuffle... the only listenable programming, is Bernstein and McKnight, and Laurence Holmes. Everyone else is fucking putrid, and stale radio... just bad bad radio. Thank god for other radio stations.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I liked him more on WDRV, he has alot of rock and roll knowledge, probably more than he knows about sports.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The score has sucked infested donkey cock, since the whole reshuffle... the only listenable programming, is Bernstein and McKnight, and Laurence Holmes. Everyone else is fucking putrid, and stale radio... just bad bad radio. Thank god for other radio stations.

:aj:

:rofl:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

What did McNeil say today that triggered this upsetness u are experiencing?

msadows

Liked Posts:

Only time I've listened to 670 longer than 5 minutes this year has been when lawrence holmes and parkins got into an argument on the air during transition. That shit was popcorn worthy and involved no sports. Just shows how shit their programming is.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I like it fine. Bernstein & McKnight and Mcneil & Parkins are my favorite. Mully & Haugh are my least favorite but still alright.

I don't listen to ESPN 1000 mostly because I can't get their damn podcasts to work right. Their website is always a pain in the ass

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
What did McNeil say today that triggered this upsetness u are experiencing?

Once again, not upset... not in the least. Just had to finally shut it off, because the two are so bad.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the exception of Bernstien, I prefer the SCORE to all ESPN radio shows. I flip over to Waddle sometimes though because he is a fun listen.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Garbage ass radio program. ESPN dominates in nearly every time slot.

Are you talking about dominating in terms of how much you prefer them? Or actual ratings? Because The Score dominates in ratings overall. Since the Cubs have been off the radio (which made the gap even wider), WSCR has been doubling up ESPN and has won every single timeslot.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the exception of Bernstien, I prefer the SCORE to all ESPN radio shows. I flip over to Waddle sometimes though because he is a fun listen.

Sylvie is a certified pussy and needs to go. I like Waddle but Sylvie makes the show a hard listen.