1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fellow Meatballs,

Now that Robbie has assured himself of getting his house TP'd by spurning the spurious supplications of Mr. Ryan Pace, let's move forward.

We have a potential Super Bowl team in Chicago. The Bears certainly have the talent and after last year, they've got playoff experience. Kicking, IMO, will still hold them back.

Why not try something new? Why not run a "hurry up" 2 point conversion after every touchdown? The defense is tired, disheveled and disheartened. Give them no respite and run a play as soon as you can call it.

With all the joystick laden talent we have on the offensive side of the ball, including #10, I believe it would wreck and defense physically and mentally. Then...imagine bringing in a fresh E. Goldman (Why am I the only one talking about him?) or A. Hicks to play FB on a dive.

The Bears could revolutionize the NFL and minimize the need of a FG in late game situations, perhaps.

Silly? Perhaps. But no sillier than what we've done so far since double-doink.
This shit just made me rip my dick off

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This shit just made me rip my dick off
You are the richest person in Elgin but are F5-ing CCS like a maniac in your retirement. You really have nothing better to do. Your family hates you.