Meet the 2020 NFL Draft QB Class...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There are sleepers in every draft. If one of these top guys drop to the 2nd+ round, Bears need to get him. Next year is Mitch's last year with the team as his rookie contract is up and he is not worth investing 100 million into (20++ million cap hit) which is the going rate for NFL starters in the NFL.

Jordan Love, Utah State
Year: Fourth-year junior | Age: 21 | Career starts: 31
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 225

Jacob Eason, Washington
Year: Fourth-year junior | Age: 22 | Career starts: 25
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 227

Joe Burrow, LSU
Year: Fifth-year senior | Age: 23 | Career starts: 26
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 216

Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma
Year: Senior | Age: 21 | Career starts: 41
Height: 6-2 | Weight: 219

Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
Year: Junior | Age: 21 | Career starts: 24
Height: 6-1 | Weight: 218

Justin Herbert, Oregon
Year: Senior | Age: 21 | Career starts: 41
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 237

Jake Fromm, Georgia
Year: Junior | Age: 21 | Career starts: 41
Height: 6-2 | Weight: 220

Nate Stanley, Iowa: A 6-foot-4 senior, Stanley has a good arm but comes with accuracy and decision-making concerns. After back-to-back seasons with 26 touchdowns, he threw just 14 this season. Stanley will look to improve on the final two months of his season, in which he threw more interceptions than TDs, in the Holiday Bowl on Dec. 26 against USC.

Anthony Gordon, Washington State: A junior college transfer, Gordon had to wait until his redshirt senior season to get a shot, backing up Gardner Minshew II in 2018. But it's paid off for the 6-foot-3 passer. Gordon was among the nation's leaders in most categories, including 5,228 passing yards (first) and 45 touchdowns (second). He had a 600-yard game and nine 400-yard games. He had a nine-touchdown game. Gordon's plus-arm and great field vision will be on display at the Cheez-It Bowl against Air Force on Dec. 27. Gordon has also accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl.

Steven Montez, Colorado: Montez piled on 2,808 yards, 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in his 2019 season, and he will also show his talents at the Senior Bowl in January. Montez's father, Alfred, played for one season with the Oakland Raiders in the 1990s.

Qb Tyler Huntley.....Senior Utah (11–2 (8–1 Pac-12) is another guy to consider. Great passer 73.7 comp. rate. Low INTS. good mobility
Qb Bryce Perkins...Senior Virginia #24......9–4 (6–2 ACC) abv. avg. mobility, good passer 64% comp. rate

Last edited:

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I like Pace. But anyone thinking the bears should draft another QB while Pace is still here is the literal definition of Insane (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result).

Pace brought in (and paid a shit load of $ to) Glennon, drafted Trubisky over maholmes and Watson, and is quoted saying he wanted to draft Mariota. Pace’s evaluation of QBs is his Achilles heel (that and Drafting in the first round, which is why trading them for Mack was genius).

Over and over? Drafting a QB once is doing it over and over? Some people...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guy who wants many many more years of no playoffs Ryan Pace keeps telling everyone else that they don’t understand how anything works

Half a decade rebuild. Lets make it a whole decade!!!

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am all for the Bears Drafting a QB. Pace has drafted 1 in 5 drafts. Belichick has TB and they pick qb regularly because to many advantages not to. What FA RB could you get for Chase $?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Why are we meeting these guys? Pace and Nagy are gonna ride with Trubisky next year no matter what. What little draft capital we have will be used at other critical positions. We will get a vet QB to back Trubs up. If things go bad next year then well have a good draft pick to throw at QB the year after.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I am all for the Bears Drafting a QB. Pace has drafted 1 in 5 drafts. Belichick has TB and they pick qb regularly because to many advantages not to. What FA RB could you get for Chase $?
We don't have the draft capital to be picking a project QB that may never see a field. I agree with your thinking but this is not the right year to do something like that.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Guy who wants many many more years of no playoffs Ryan Pace keeps telling everyone else that they don’t understand how anything works

So the GM wants to lose? and he thinks he knows more then you? well fk that guy, am i right.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
A.Rodgers wouldn't of made it to the 24th pick if any team thought he was gonna be this good.
He was projected at one point to go top three and then top 5. His fall was probably because of his weirdness and college situation.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If you think the next Aaron Rogers is there then you make that trade 11 times out of 10.
I would rather trade down and pick up the next Tom Brady in the 6th. He will win multiple Super Bowls, unlike the next Aaron Rodgers.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would rather trade down and pick up the next Tom Brady in the 6th. He will win multiple Super Bowls, unlike the next Aaron Rodgers.
AR was mentioned specifically because he’s an example of a highly rated QB that fell in round one. Much more likely to happen than holding out for the next Brady

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Qb Tyler Huntley.....Senior Utah (11–2 (8–1 Pac-12) is another guy to consider. Great passer 73.7 comp. rate. Low INTS. good mobility
Qb Bryce Perkins...Senior Virginia #24......9–4 (6–2 ACC) abv. avg. mobility, good passer 64% comp. rate

I like Perkins. Probably a late round pick too

Jordan Love may drop as well.

But Pace will 100% go down with the ship known as Trubisky. He will not reverse course and go another route. So everyone pining for another QB to start will be let down immensely. Just please spare us Mariota.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I like Perkins. Probably a late round pick too

Jordan Love may drop as well.

But Pace will 100% go down with the ship known as Trubisky. He will not reverse course and go another route. So everyone pining for another QB to start will be let down immensely. Just please spare us Mariota.

I really find this Utah Senior Tyler Huntley..... with the Great passer 73.7% comp. rate, intriguing.

I just wanna see us bring in someone to develop. He doesn't have to start. But, If he looks good let him compete.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Hahaha you say as much stupid shit as your boy westcoast.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was projected at one point to go top three and then top 5. His fall was probably because of his weirdness and college situation.

Where he was projected to go by "draft experts" has nothing to do with what actual NFL GM's thought of him, and what they thought of him was that he wasn't gonna be good enough to be a starting QB in the NFL and they definitely didn't think he'd be great or he would of never lasted to pick 24. Some "draft experts" also thought Trubisky was the best QB in his draft so lets leave the guys on the outside looking in out of this.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LOL you guys will be very disappointed when the bears don't draft a QB until the 6th round.