Met some IRL MEATBALLS at a kids bd party 2day

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
According to them (and they weren't even boomers) mitch is trash, pace should be fired, trade Mack for a first rounder 4 a new qb.

Ccs isnt as bad as that FYI.

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is why I love Chicago!
giphy.gif

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I picture this happening at cookout in Round Lake. Cut off jeans, wife beaters and a little meth...

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to them (and they weren't even boomers) mitch is trash, pace should be fired, trade Mack for a first rounder 4 a new qb.

Some would be, but I think CCS holds people to a standard of thought shaped in fire.
We kinda weed out the extreme meatball thoughts with debate, and realize where positions can be held and how far or you get ganged up on.

If you try to have IRL footbal conversations without people who have that seasoning, I feel like the over-reactionary stuff is pretty common.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well, did you ask them what their CCS name was? Or invite them at least?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some would be, but I think CCS holds people to a standard of thought shaped in fire.
We kinda weed out the extreme meatball thoughts with debate, and realize where positions can be held and how far or you get ganged up on.

If you try to have IRL footbal conversations without people who have that seasoning, I feel like the over-reactionary stuff is pretty common.
I really want to agree but these nerds were spewing thoughts not their own. Must be some secret meatball blogs or forums because there is no way someone is telling me confidently that I'm a homer irl without some sort of community to back them.

"We cant waste this D with a bum at qb"

"Trade mack so we can draft a qb"

Mind ****ed

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TIL I’m a meatball for criticizing Trubisky.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Oh my god. I met so many people this past week like that. I tell them thank god your not Ryan Pace. Chuckle and walk away.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

I have friends tell me that. Hell last year my one buddy said just start Chase. He played college ball at western Michigan and could have been pro. But instead gave that up and started selling insurance. So I told him that and said stick to insurance.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I was rapping about these meatballs years ago:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Would you like to join the OFFICIAL CCS Discord server?

We have 33 already. I can make u an admin.
can you pm methat info again.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the talking heads in Chicago's sports media for the most part have a glass-half-empty mentality unless the local sports team is really good. The national media doesn't have the time to invest in each team to fully understand all their strengths and weaknesses so they rely on the local media and their sources from each market to basically get a snapshot of each team and they run with it. By comparison, Marcus Mariota was the 2nd pick in the draft 5 years ago, has a 89.4 QBR and has had only 1 year with stats comparable to what Mitch had last year. I'm not comparing Mitch and Marcus in regards to talent or success level, I'm saying if Mariota was the Bears QB he would have been run out of town already by the local media and fans. With Mitch, the national media will tell you all the faults he has and will need to overcome to get to the next level. With Marcus, I have no clue why he isn't a better QB. I was actually surprised when I looked at his stats, I was expecting them to be much better. The national media really doesn't say anything bad about Mariota, he just has to take the next step this year if he wants a big contract next year. Kind of the same story with Winston, all I hear is he needs to cut down on his INT's and get to the next level this year to prove he's worth a big contract next year. Those 2 QB's are in their 5th year, Mitch is in his 3rd and local and national media have already stuck a fork in him.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

This was a thread on this board. I think by the lions fan lol

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I think the talking heads in Chicago's sports media for the most part have a glass-half-empty mentality unless the local sports team is really good. The national media doesn't have the time to invest in each team to fully understand all their strengths and weaknesses so they rely on the local media and their sources from each market to basically get a snapshot of each team and they run with it. By comparison, Marcus Mariota was the 2nd pick in the draft 5 years ago, has a 89.4 QBR and has had only 1 year with stats comparable to what Mitch had last year. I'm not comparing Mitch and Marcus in regards to talent or success level, I'm saying if Mariota was the Bears QB he would have been run out of town already by the local media and fans. With Mitch, the national media will tell you all the faults he has and will need to overcome to get to the next level. With Marcus, I have no clue why he isn't a better QB. I was actually surprised when I looked at his stats, I was expecting them to be much better. The national media really doesn't say anything bad about Mariota, he just has to take the next step this year if he wants a big contract next year. Kind of the same story with Winston, all I hear is he needs to cut down on his INT's and get to the next level this year to prove he's worth a big contract next year. Those 2 QB's are in their 5th year, Mitch is in his 3rd and local and national media have already stuck a fork in him.
Those two QBs are on really bad teams that don’t get as much national attention at baseline.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Tell those little meatball kids to fuck off and get on their Dads kindles to join the Chiefs message board for little idiots.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Don’t worry, after watching the Bears lose today you’ll be on board.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those two QBs are on really bad teams that don’t get as much national attention at baseline.
Mariota has played in 2 playoff games, I wouldn't say he was on a really bad team. Very similar to the current Bears team, very good defense with an average offense.