Michael Floyd - Gamble on this Free Agent WR?!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
http://sportsmockery.com/2017/04/bears-urged-to-gamble-on-this-wild-card-free-agent/

Talented but Troubled. Bracing for an upcoming multi-game suspension for a DUI....

Belichick benched him going into the playoffs. This is a huge warning flag.....if he can't step up with the Pats making a Superbowl run can we expect any different results in Chicago?! He's gotta get his head sorted out as he has a dubious passion for playing football.

Do we bring him in and pray for a miracle?!

As with Reuben Randall......with the right contract what can it hurt?!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not much to gain here.....

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't see it happening. This guy had all the potential you'd want, but I doubt they'll sign him. Training camp isn't any guarantee he'll behave himself during the season.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind pace doing a one year prove it deal he has talent I think he needs the right environment

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No fucking thank you.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
200_s.gif

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
we signed rueben randle? didnt even know that lol

anyway, i liked floyd coming out of college, but i dont thinks its worth it considering he landed in a golden situation getting cut from one team only to find himself a patriot and then fucked that up.

with that said, hes talented and if signed it wouldnt be a terrible move from a purely football perspective.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears will be fine with Kevin White, Cam Meredith, Daniel Braverman, Markus Wheaton, Rookie.
hqdefault.jpg

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Bears will be fine with Kevin White, Cam Meredith, Daniel Braverman, Markus Wheaton, Rookie.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic, because we need a #1 and he ain't coming from the draft.
A troubled kid like Floyd has a chance in Dallas or some other place but the Bears rarely go after known kids with issues.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic, because we need a #1 and he ain't coming from the draft.
A troubled kid like Floyd has a chance in Dallas or some other place but the Bears rarely go after known kids with issues.

Bears should not go after Michael Floyd our number 2 WR Cameron Meredith is better than Michael Floyd. Eddie Royal has more talent than Michael Floyd. Kevin White will be Bears number one and it might alternate between him and Cameron Meredith depending on how he plays.

If you want to get a WR in free agency grab Vincent Jackson he has history with Mike Glennon but I still think we should let the young guys get into a groove.

Washington

Liked Posts:
FoxPace doesn't like coaching challenges. They want a roster of choir boys. They'd never do this signing.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
hqdefault.jpg

Kevin White = Too injured to be in the NFL.
Cam Meredith = Legit #3.
Daniel Braverman = Not good enough to be in the NFL.
Markus Wheaton = Might be injured all year but if he stays healthy he'll be a #3.

So we have one legit #3, one potential #3 and two guys who can't play or won't be able to play and we'll be fine? LMAO.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Isn't Floyd in jail?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kevin White = Too injured to be in the NFL.
Cam Meredith = Legit #3.
Daniel Braverman = Not good enough to be in the NFL.
Markus Wheaton = Might be injured all year but if he stays healthy he'll be a #3.

So we have one legit #3, one potential #3 and two guys who can't play or won't be able to play and we'll be fine? LMAO.

Signing a head case with that is starting to show he's injury prone. Is not that answer. Michael Floyd can take his broken hamstrings and concussions to another team.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Cris Carter made the most of his 2nd chance. Floyd is talented but obviously has demons. I would have no issue if they brought him in on a team friendly deal after a thorough mental health evaluation. I wonder what the hell Justin Blackmon is doing? Unbelievable waste of elite talent...

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Josh Gordon is the only guy worth the gamble, if the Browns are even willing to let him go.