Mike Zimmer says...Bradford "the starter" 2017?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn't Bradford break a record for completion percentage? Hard to bench a guy like that, but it will probably be an open competition once Teddy comes back.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this says more about the organizations confidence in Bridgewater's recovery than anything but it's not like Bradford played poorly. The OL and RB's this year were a trainwreck and it's not like Bradford played poorly. He played really well. Distilling it down to the team was three games worse under Bradford this year than last is football stupid. If Bradford played like this for last years Vikings team they are likely something like 13-3 and possibly in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, last season, Teddy had the league's leading rusher in Peterson. This year, the Vikings leading rusher was Mckinnon, who had 539 rushing yards. As mentioned, their O-line was also terrible. How Bradford set the record for completion percentage is beyond me.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I think this says more about the organizations confidence in Bridgewater's recovery than anything but it's not like Bradford played poorly. The OL and RB's this year were a trainwreck and it's not like Bradford played poorly. He played really well. Distilling it down to the team was three games worse under Bradford this year than last is football stupid. If Bradford played like this for last years Vikings team they are likely something like 13-3 and possibly in the Super Bowl.

Unless Bridgewater can't play again(cuz of the knee)....it's stupid for Zimmer to "crown Bradford ".
Worse case....with Bridgewater's past body of work, he deserves to compete for his job.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, last season, Teddy had the league's leading rusher in Peterson. This year, the Vikings leading rusher was Mckinnon, who had 539 rushing yards. As mentioned, their O-line was also terrible. How Bradford set the record for completion percentage is beyond me.

How Bradford set the record for completion percentage is beyond me.

......by dinking and dunking da ball . Not much down field passing

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If Bradford had pulled a "Dak Prescott feat".....I'd say crown his azz. However, Teddy (if healthy) shouldn't loose his job cuz a guy had good stats...that's b.s.