Mitch getting a lady friend ruined him

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you want to wipe those images away, head on over to the area51 thread for backtits.

I'm going to commission a painting of "tit-backs" (decent tits protruding from shoulder blades?) for the simple purpose of nullifying whatever is going on in that thread.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
its like a fanny pack of fat above your shank or taco
YOU SAID TACO!!!!!!!!!

Taco and I were double dating. I was with the typical 7 chick but Taco was with this gorgeous woman that was almost a 10. We went to the movies and dinner and the whole night Taco and this chick were rubbing up against each other and slipping the tongue. It was a little embarrassing to watch but WTH, it was two people in love. On one particularly physical grope I noticed the chick's hair starting to move. Then all of the sudden the hair is balled up on the floor. I looked at the chick and said: Holy fuck, you are a man!!!! You can imagine Taco's total humiliation as he jumped out of the chair and ran out of the restaurant. I never saw Taco again.

Rabbit

Liked Posts:
YOU SAID TACO!!!!!!!!!

Taco and I were double dating. I was with the typical 7 chick but Taco was with this gorgeous woman that was almost a 10. We went to the movies and dinner and the whole night Taco and this chick were rubbing up against each other and slipping the tongue. It was a little embarrassing to watch but WTH, it was two people in love. On one particularly physical grope I noticed the chick's hair starting to move. Then all of the sudden the hair is balled up on the floor. I looked at the chick and said: Holy fuck, you are a man!!!! You can imagine Taco's total humiliation as he jumped out of the chair and ran out of the restaurant. I never saw Taco again.

Is 'Taco', like the word of the day, pee wee?

I cant decided if you are creepier clean shaven or rocking the beard and mullet. I can say that your mugshot reminds me of a pedo willing to attack in daylight, in some public park restroom. While the clean shaven suit reminds me of traveling salesman uncle plotting to unleash a thanksgiving assault after midnight.

pee-wee-herman.jpg

peeweehermanPA010710-1.jpg

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If she would even stop long enough to give you the time of day, you should consider yourself lucky.

SMDH
No doubt. A bunch of middle-aged fat guys on a message board are like, "Meh, her eyes are too far apart."

Please.

b6fa2767a9adfa51-822x617.png
LMAO... It's really not my problem that you fellas are uggos/olds

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
His focus is no longer on football. Its on titties.

Discuss. We all knew this would happen eventually, you can't stop him from kissing titties for that long.
Look at how cool this guy is.

Talking about kissing titties to his fellow MEN on the computer.

This guy gets it. I bet he gets fucked all the time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Only incels could possibly believe that getting your knob polished has a negative effect on ________________ (sans virginity maintenance).
Many boxers abstain 1 or 2 days before a fight. But this also includes romancing themselves.
The theory is it keeps the fighters on edge.
Way back in the day, this kid was bullying me. He was three years my senior. I decided to stop wacking off two days in advance of KICKING HIS ASS!
So it anecdotally works as you can see.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he polishes off a bottle and a penis every day just like you. You don’t notice @msadows rambling nonsense threads like yours?
Go fuck yourself. Sure you're a pussy with no woman, no kids and no life. Fucking loser

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bodacious pontoons on the defrocked eunuch mod

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He was the consensus top QB in that draft. I'm not defending him here but dudes, face facts instead of this 20/20 hindsight tantrum bullshit.

If we drafted Mahomes, we probably still have Fox as HC, LOL. We also don't have Mack because our draft position wouldn't have been as favored to the Raiders. Many paths can change with a single move. Doesn't make the pick any better but this likely isn't the same team in more respects than just QB.

I dont remember him being consensus number 1.
I remember his inexperience being a massive concern.