Mitch is scared of TVs in Hallas Hall

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I told you this guy was a mental cream puff. When I said that the homers thought I was being too hard him. But every week, if not every day, we see how mentally weak this guy is:
- coaches are afraid to criticize him because they think he will retreat into a shell,
- he double clutches and lowers his eyes like a coward when the rush comes,
- he constantly throws teammates under the bus by saying “we”need to improve instead of manning up and saying “I” need to improve,
- now you can’t even have TV’s on because this puss can’t take it.

What an absolute DISASTER of a draft pick

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’d pay to see his reactions to his Twitter mentions

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The lack of mental fortitude is part of the reason I have no hope for Mitch longterm and am ready to cut bait. Even if the lightswitch is on one week, you never know what he will bring the next week. But even then it isnt just on a one week to the next week basis..its also from one good throw to the following bad one. It's a constant mental gane with this guy and he cant seem to get in the zone and just ball out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm with Mitch. I saw this extremely informative documentary a while back outlining the risks associated with being around TVs. Here's a short clip from the program I watched:

tenor.gif

I reacted to this the way I react to the majority of horror movies.

Punch it in the face.

"But Ares it is a scary monster!"

Yes in the body of a small child... it chose a very weak vessel for its evil, now beat it to death, make it pay for being stupid.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The lack of mental fortitude is part of the reason I have no hope for Mitch longterm and am ready to cut bait. Even if the lightswitch is on one week, you never know what he will bring the next week. But even then it isnt just on a one week to the next week basis..its also from one good throw to the following bad one. It's a constant mental gane with this guy and he cant seem to get in the zone and just ball out.
good/bad [insert first-round pick QB in Bears uniform] .... at least Ortong was consistent

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"My TV's on cocaine it never stops talking and damaging my brain."

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
he's the reason i fucking turn off the games...man, wtf?

Madden

Liked Posts:
Mitch at Halas Hall this morning
dKh1L9y.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace didn't do good enough dude diligence on Mitch.

Footage of Mitch as a kid (20 seconds in and wearing a Bears shirt). Should have known he was not franchise QB material when he was scared of his own shadow.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Pace didn't do good enough dude diligence on Mitch.

Footage of Mitch as a kid (20 seconds in and wearing a Bears shirt). Should have known he was not franchise QB material when he was scared of his own shadow.
Damn racist babies.

GTRPLAYA2

Liked Posts:
I told you this guy was a mental cream puff. When I said that the homers thought I was being too hard him. But every week, if not every day, we see how mentally weak this guy is:
- coaches are afraid to criticize him because they think he will retreat into a shell,
- he double clutches and lowers his eyes like a coward when the rush comes,
- he constantly throws teammates under the bus by saying “we”need to improve instead of manning up and saying “I” need to improve,
- now you can’t even have TV’s on because this puss can’t take it.

What an absolute DISASTER of a draft pick
Can you imagine if Trushitsky would have told a coach like Ditka or other teammates from the glory years some bullshit like that? The answer would have been...”Clean out your locker now!!! Good luck at the Ice cream shop. Now get the fuck outta here.”. While teammates threw tampons at him on the way out!!! Bitch ass.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine if Trushitsky would have told a coach like Ditka or other teammates from the glory years some bullshit like that? The answer would have been...”Clean out your locker now!!! Good luck at the Ice cream shop. Now get the fuck outta here.”. While teammates threw tampons at him on the way out!!! Bitch ass.

So true my man.... so true.