Mitch says he knows the Mahomes/Watson comparisons will never stop

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He can turn that corner that takes him out of Halas Hall, and hop a plane to his new team. Maybe one looking for a backup QB that comes with a laundry list of excuses.
Never gonna happen. Learn to embrace and pace your hate, you'll need it over the next 10 years.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well reading compahension is a asset. I said he may end up the best of the 3, kinda like all the scouts said predraft. He has the highest cieling.
Ok, you said “may”, which makes your statement completely empty and worthless. Brilliance

highest ceiling my ass. Pat Mahomes in his first starting season was MVP and put up insane numbers. We’re learning more and more that Mitch was a one year wonder in college that fooled the draft experts who fooled Ryan Pace.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
The current thread title is mine. The orginal read something like:

"Mitch says he is still haunted by Pace's massive reach"

That was not paraphrasing anything in that article.

Lol, that’s not quite correct

My title said

“Mitch says he is still haunted by Pace's reach"

Basically in other words.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, that’s not quite correct

My title said

“Mitch says he is still haunted by Pace's reach"

Basically in other words.

Apologies for the embellishment then, but Trubisky never calls himself a reach or even implies it. I guess if you just left "says he is" out...it would have been fine.

More living & learning.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Atleast he doesn't sound phased by it. and yeah, it's not his fault they drafted him two rounds early. I have a hard time believing he even thought he was worthy of that high of a pick.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
His interview banter has vastly improved. I read these articles now feeling like I am listening Mitchell Trubisky speak instead of the Coachspeak 5000 translating what Trubisky is trying to say.
Did you hear Mahomes speak when asked about Nagy and Trubisky today? He sounded like Trubisky did with the canned answers. Sounded white too.

yttocs

Liked Posts:
Maybe next time butt the **** out of official moderator business instead of inserting yourselve into an A and B conversation as a C when there is no C.

Thanks.
Why don't you back the F off. Your not a mod either. If a mod doesn't like it THEY will tell him. Who the F are you to tell others. Pretty full of yourself.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why don't you back the F off. Your not a mod either. If a mod doesn't like it THEY will tell him. Who the F are you to tell others. Pretty full of yourself.

okay. when you put it like that I guess I kinda sounded like a ****.

Sorry @BaBaBlacksheep but next time say it to my face instead of enlisting this @yttocs guy, whoever the **** he is.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
okay. when you put it like that I guess I kinda sounded like a ****.

Sorry @BaBaBlacksheep but next time say it to my face instead of enlisting this @yttocs guy, whoever the **** he is.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

Damnit. I told him not to be so obvious. Good message board help is so hard to find these days.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Also..... for all you WEAK KNEED WHINERS out there....

Even Mitch knows the comparisons will never stop. So all of you that fucking cry endless rivers about DSM being compared to Watson and Mahomes maybe you should suck it up and embrace it? Mitch (to his credit) seems to have done so.
There's a lot more crying of endless rivers from the posters that wanted the other two.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It’s messed up that a good kid like Mitch is caught up in Pace’s historical Bears draft blunder of all time. To make things worse one of the 2017 draft picks is coming to town.

"You just play your game and find a way to win for your team," Trubisky said Wednesday in advance of Sunday's game against Mahomes' Kansas City Chiefs, via the Chicago Sun-Times. "The comparisons are out there, and they are never going to stop. Me, Pat and Deshaun [Watson] are kind of all grouped together because we're in the same draft class, drafted in the first round and all that."

"But there are no do-overs. We are where we are," Trubisky noted. "Our careers are going in different paths, and they will for the rest of time, and they'll be compared against each other. It's just the nature of the beast. But I'm in competition with myself and just trying to be the best version of me and win games for the Chicago Bears, and [the comparison talk] is just something that I can't control.

"It is what it is. But two good guys to be compared to. Hopefully, we just keep getting better and help the league."
-------------------------

He should've stop talking after that first sentence. IMO.
Had it been me, I'd have said what they do doesn't effect me. I'm here to win a SB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
BEARZOMBIE'S opinion of Pace may not be popular, but one has to ask the question, given the background, experience and accomplishments, how do ya draft Trubz over Watson?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is turning the corner. As long as he continues improve and becomes a good qb then none of this will matter. In the long road he may be the best of the 3.

I was there before the season. I'm even open to most of this year being on Nagy. But now I'm thinking between these two we'll be lucky if Trubisky isn't a joke by the end of his contract. Miracles can happen but the odds are getting smaller and smaller.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is turning the corner. As long as he continues improve and becomes a good qb then none of this will matter. In the long road he may be the best of the 3.

Uh...no.

Did you hear Mahomes speak when asked about Nagy and Trubisky today? He sounded like Trubisky did with the canned answers. Sounded white too.

I often wonder what qualifies a person to be white or black or something else? Mahomes does have a black dad, and a white mom. He was around his white mom alot, and he sounds alot more like a guy that would wear a cowboy hat as he attends a frat party while attending SMU. His mom is a Trump supporter. He's from a smaller east texas town. He is a product of his parents and environment.

If you didn't know he was half black, you MIGHT not think he was black at all just to lisetn to him speak...and if you were deaf...you MIGHT think he was simply a lighter skinned black dude.

He's a freaking unicorn with special kneecaps that can play football like a god, speak eloquently, and appeals to EVERYONE. He's awesome.